Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
yea its real good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
we're in an awkward phase before the next patch / league hits for PoE so engagement is low. gotta try another ARPG to keep those numbers up.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Can't wait for them to add heist

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
idk what is goin' on with launch but i have had 0 issues. just connected and started playing

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
a bit of a bummer to see people on youtube call certain classes "solved" but i'm chalking that up to Streamer Arrogance rather than the community have an actual lock on what classes/masteries are most powerful

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
update: I have started setting it up so that every time I use rip blood I apply at least one, sometimes two or three, instances of bleed. This Lich is going to be the bleediest motherfucker on the block.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
the wait has been brutal for those of us who saw the runemaster and warlock spec names back in 2017 or so and thought "wow those sound like neat archetypes!"

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
invoker as a ARPG class is sick. more character classes should be direct ripoffs of dota 2 characters. give me bristlesnout

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
hell yeah this is exactly the kinda poo poo i was hoping for from the warlock class. getting flashbacks to my various extremely jank "curse necro" builds back in the day.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
the falconer and the warlock specializations are both going to unlock with 1.0, and are not currently available in game. 1.0 will also bring a lot of graphical improvements, balance changes, the trade and oracle faction systems, and faster load times

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
pack it up everyone, diablo 4 beat us

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
probably should get the goon poe discord to reopen the last epoch channel for launch

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010

queeb posted:

My prediction, 10k peak players

Edit: I say this because I don't think a 1.0 for a game that's been out for years is a huge draw like something out of nowhere like helldivers

I'm just gonna quote you now so it's preserved

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
i don't need to start playing right now but i do want to. everyone else log out for a second i want to test something

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
thinkin im gonna go warlock for my first character (new class!!) and then fast level a runemater later.

maybe eventually get a shaman going if the new stuff actually makes it worthwhile. poor shaman. you'll get there eventually

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
only thing i don't like about this game is that it's pretty easy to wind up doing content that drops items you can't equip because you're too low level for them. it's not a dealbreaker because you get past it eventually but its weird that you can easily wind up doing stuff that's 20+ levels above you in the end game and have that matter because some items have a level req of 90 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Is the reddit seriously arguing for mid league nerds? Stupid.