Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

hey goons that are playing this, i need a full report on the mother loving FALCONER. thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

I've been playing this for quite awhile and haven't felt much need or desire to trade, the crafting being as robust as it is. but this is a really unique and elegant solution.

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

that's correct. but broadly speaking the self-found faction is definitely meant to improve crafting. finding more exalted items and unique with legendary potential is a a huge leg up on creating really nice gear

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

Jack Trades posted:

Oh...so playing online but solo works fine, but as soon as I join a party with a friend suddenly zone transitions take 30-60 seconds and there's fairly regular "lost connection" errors.

i like last epoch a lot, i hate this. this is the primary reason i don't play the game.

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

Tarnop posted:

I wonder if the patch will make multiplayer playable

no

but the class is incredibly fun to play! who knows if the catalogue of spells is going to be even half useful for endgame play (seems like a tall task for even the best developer) but it's been a blast to play.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Looking at all the Runmaster stuff, trying to figure out if I can make a cool fireball ignite centered build.

definitely

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I guess it was less "if" and more "how" lol. I kinda want to make a facsimile of my favorite PoE character, which was a Fireball Ignite Chieftan that used Firewall for extra ST DPS. The Elemental Wall in LE seems to function a bit differently in the sense you can only put one down and it lacks the cool "fireballs shot through the firewall get buffed" aspect. Just gotta figure something out though.

i was using the new flame movement skill, building up three fire runes and invoking greater fireball. in addition to ice wall converted to fire with the node that gives a 45% chance to shoot fireballs at anything that passes through it.

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Lol, for some reason I was able to teleport to the Outcast Camp before I reached the Temple of Eterra. I wonder if this is a bug because of them moving your trip to the End of Time up to during the Refuge instead of reaching the Temple of Eterra.

outcast camp always came before the temple. you go the temple after you kill the corrupted students or whatever the gently caress they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

they desperately need to fix multiplayer long before release. I like the game a lot but have very little interest in actually playing because of those issues