Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Alright, so I've been trying to like this game and I'm just not so sure.

1) What's the deal with items? I realize I'm not at the endgame, but from like level 5 to 30 pretty much everything that has dropped has been equivalent to what I have on, except for the occasional red/green.
2) The game feels kind of... boring? I went Lich and I'm using Rip Blood / Bone Curse and I just faceroll through stuff. Almost like I'm playing a game where I'm just trying to paint the screen and nothing is trying to kill me. Also I think it might be something with the audio/visual experience? Like maybe the sound is bad, or the visuals, while crisp, are just boring? I dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Yeah, I think I'm done with this game. It just has no soul.