Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hegel Exercises posted:

It’s just an hour of Bill asking why he can’t use the n-word.

Every week.

Subscribed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Coldwar timewarp posted:

Shouldn’t have to apologize for any missile test ever. It seems to be just Iran and North Korea who don’t have permission from the US to develop a means to deter aggression. I really wonder if they would have been higher on the list than Iraq if they didn’t have such a strong conventional deterrent.

Holy poo poo, you might be the dumbest poster in a thread full of dumb vets and their political opinions. Do you have any idea how dumb that is?

It’s insanely dumb.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

psydude posted:

As one GiPper once quipped, these Gulfs ain't gonna Tonkin themselves.

That was me.

I’m not a fan of the regime in Iran but I gotta say I got nothing against the average Iranian, to be entirely honest.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

alternatively, do this, but also eat 20mg of edibles beforehand

Dude, only 20mg? That’s... very very little.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

colachute posted:

This is the most TCC post in gip history and I think that should be recognized.

If he hotboxed himself to death in his driveway in his used car dealer financed v-6 mustang and his dependapotomus came to GiP to ask us about SGLl fraud then it would have been a perfect GiP/TCC mashup.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

colachute posted:

gently caress that old school poo poo. Never marry until you live with someone. People might be wildly different and you might learn some poo poo you never noticed before, even after 11 years.

Take my advice, the habitually single guy who bang moms on cruises and just recently went on a date with a girl who had an epileptic seizure at the table.

Ewww, gross.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We’ve apparently forward deployed some B-52’s to the ‘Deid a threat to Iran in case they decide to Tonkin up things.

I’m guessing that should some Iranian Shenanigans happen then the good lords JASSM and CALCM are gonna be visited upon the house of Persia.

What a time to be alive. Gonna start a war. A big one.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hannibal Rex posted:

How does Iran's air defence rate compared to, say, 90s Serbia?

They have the SA-20, can’t say how widely deployed it is because I’m not sure- but the JASSM/MALD-J are the only arrows in the Buffs quiver that are realistic to counter that particular system.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The last thing Florida man needs is to trip balls on magic mushrooms.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

goomsnarr posted:

The House of Commons voted against a second referendum :negative:

Has someone got a link to an explanation of "Armageddon Investment" please? Preferably in words of 2 syllables or less.

Holy poo poo.

The next big recession is gonna be scary.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Those marines that are mentioned at the end aren’t war criminals anymore than the rest of us.

I hate trump but glad their names will be cleared.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, I’m gonna lose a ton of sleep because some dead taliban fucks got peed on.

Should they have done it? No. Should they have been criminally charged for it? No. At worst a letter of reprimand and maybe a suspended bust should have been meted out.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

mlmp08 posted:

Dude, this is like the creepy-rear end guy who keeps bringing up how statutory rape is a trick, because tweens these days be looking older

No it’s really not.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

mlmp08 posted:

The Flynn defender has logged on, and he has opinions on corpse desecration.

:allears:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Actually before this derails a good thread let me just say, ignore me, I have dumb old man opinions about things and this thread isn’t D&D so me and my unpopular opinion can gently caress off. Sorry for even starting the derail.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Weren't you an intelligence analyists?

I did several different intelligence jobs under the Ops/Intel umbrella. I only had two assignments that were mostly analytical. I’m an alright analyst, but my real strengths lay elsewhere.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Does Bernie Sanders have a chance this time with Clinton not running? Or is it still looking (Very early and preliminary and with a grain of salt) like Joe Biden’s turn?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

shame on an IGA posted:

This is the lead to a pro-Biden article published today in WaPo:

There's no polishing this turd, just gotta get the word out.

Oh also lets not forget taking $200,000 to speak at a republican candidate's campaign event less than a year ago, "No sympathy for millenials", and staking out the anti-weed position just this week.

Hold the phone, Biden is anti weed?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It seems to me that regardless of where you stand on pot, we can all get behind ending the opioid epidemic. It’s killed more Americans than Vietnam did. In a year. Last year.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Democracy is the worst system of government, except for all the others.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

Would they even nuke offutt these days

Oh hell yes. HQ USSTRATCOM, HQ Global Strike Command, And the 595th Control Wing are all at offut. There’s more than 5 headed to offut.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 21:46 on May 26, 2019

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
John Ratcliffe of the 4th congressional district of Texas also hates Jews. Let’s be very clear about that. Huge anti Semite.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

John Ratcliffe, the gelded republican, the castrato congresscritter, of TX-04?

The only republican congressman in Texas to seek approval of a third trimester abortion of a widows of dead servicemembers piece of legislation. Plus he sucks dick on the reg.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

who sucks dick on the reg, i want to make sure im clear here shim b/c i respect the heck out of you

are we talking about Representative John Ratcliffe from Texas, 4th district, who was a coward of a man who hid from Gold Star widows and is also blatantly someone who does not stand for America, or someone else?

Not that there’s anything wrong with it but yeah he sucks dick on the reg.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Guys, how do we really get the world to know that John Ratcliffe is a no balled gently caress?

Real talk here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

If this happens I really hope it doesn’t do to the DNC what the impeachment of Clinton did to the RNC.

I have 0 hope that impeachment leads to conviction so I have to hope that a failed conviction isn’t the boost Cheeto Benito needs to win 2020. And that it leads to a blue wave somehow in 2020.

Somehow.

I’m kind of impeachment shy, and I despise the motherfucker.