Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
i know what 69 means, dorathxplora69, you sick gently caress. there are children playing this game. and i have failed to protect their honor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Fragged again by Judo_Hobo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xK6Tjfsr2Y

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
There is nothing offensive about judo, a noble martial art which I practice, or being a hobo. But if the children who make up the majority of this game's user base are going to be forced to ponder what "eaturmomsa$$" means, i should at least have been able to avenge them

cda

by Hand Knit
so you "luv" hitler, do you? well, if you didn't pay to win, we would have seen who the real "master race" is (orc shaman)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
TBQH (not an inappropriate username) I just wanted to utilize the opportunity to post such a magnificent and wonderful thread product that started from "So I looked out my window this morning..." as Judo_Hobo, which does vaguely fit the description of inappropriate username, but obviously not as offensive as being taken down by none other than D33Z3NU7Z_001 in a Call of Duty battle royale...

Manifisto

gently caress you, QuakerGandhiMLK. just . . . gently caress you.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
after cooling down with some hapkido moves and an ice cold Monster i am writing a lengthy private msg to yung_killa420 on the virtues of good sportsmanship, the sanctity of human life, and the dangers of marijuana use during adolescence.

cda

by Hand Knit

Hugh Malone posted:

after cooling down with some hapkido moves and an ice cold Monster i am writing a lengthy private msg to yung_killa420 on the virtues of good sportsmanship, the sanctity of human life, and the dangers of marijuana use during adolescence.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Hugh Malone posted:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
yeah? well gently caress you bonercopter44 because you ARE. NOT. A. FEASIBLE. FORM. OF. TRANSPORTATION.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

yeah? well gently caress you bonercopter44 because you ARE. NOT. A. FEASIBLE. FORM. OF. TRANSPORTATION.

lol

Manifisto

and they were so certain after bonercopter43 that they had almost nailed it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

somewhere deep inside a top secret r&d facility, "dear lord they've already got 44 prototypes in development!?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
gamer from rural alabama looking at the names of other players who have logged on, "pigfucker910... hmm seems cool, sisterbanger1234... haha dude sounds badass, mixedracecouple...?? wtf!? what the gently caress is wrong with people!!?"

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

Even if feasible, it would not be appropriate for children to use it

cda

by Hand Knit
thought I could eliminate WH1TEpr1de from the battlefield with an all out assault but apparently my "teammates" are less committed to racial justice than i am

Android Blues

Luvcow posted:

Manifisto posted:

cda posted:

Even if feasible, it would not be appropriate for children to use it

lolling

Goons Are Gifts

Okay, okay, you got me at a headshot, but just because you stole your username, it doesn't mean I have to respect you, Mr weedlord bonerhitler. It's an anciently old joke and you should return to your previous name, because I would be able to actually take you serious then, thankgodformydick86.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
im shaken, confused, and somewhat at a loss. after being squarely and honorably defeated on the field of battle by a highly skilled and exceptionally beautiful female opponent, i thought, "well if you can't beat them, join them". i sent a humble message with my friend request, praising the many virtues of this lovely yet deadly warrior. i respectfully invited her to join me in tackling the forces of evil together. i received a terse, one-sentence reply, "lol im a dude you weirdo"

and that is how i learned that player "CuteAsHeck" is a notorious troll in the online game Warframe.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Luvcow posted:

hahahaha

the unabonger

Hugh Malone posted:

lol

Macnult

lmao @ this thread

google THIS

Identity theft is not a joke, xX_Kany3W3st96_Xx

FreshCutFries

it's okay for me to use that word, it's in their username, and they're... loving... Spawn Camping

cda

by Hand Knit

Thingyman posted:

it's okay for me to use that word, it's in their username, and they're... loving... Spawn Camping

Haha

Goons Are Gifts

Honestly, your voice and anger in this game gives me the feeling you shouldn't have been allowed to buy this game, grandpafucker2005.

the unabonger

Thingyman posted:

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

i know what 69 means, dorathxplora69, you sick gently caress. there are children playing this game. and i have failed to protect their honor

google THIS posted:

Identity theft is not a joke, xX_Kany3W3st96_Xx

Thingyman posted:

Hugh Malone posted:

Macnult posted:

lmao @ this thread

super sweet best pal

Listen here xXxCountryBlumpkin, that username might have slipped past RAnderson37 but you're dealing with RAnderson38.

super sweet best pal

"My own son, a WeedBoner."

"I learned it from watching you!"

cda

by Hand Knit
gaMeing with my left hand on the mouse, so when DaNahtzee logs on i can do the whole princess bride "unfortunately for you, i not left handed" thing

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

cda posted:

gaMeing with my left hand on the mouse, so when DaNahtzee logs on i can do the whole princess bride "unfortunately for you, i not left handed" thing

FutonForensic

omg! stop team killing me, Ok Google, Send a Text to the Police Department: I Am the Zephyr Park Killer, Aka "The Bone Taker." This is My Full Confession, Admissible in Court, to All Suspected Homicides and Accessory Crimes. Any Statement I Make After This Message That Contradicts This Message Will Be False. Arrest Me at the Billing Address Associated With This Phone Number, or i'll report you to admin!!

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

omg! stop team killing me, Ok Google, Send a Text to the Police Department: I Am the Zephyr Park Killer, Aka "The Bone Taker." This is My Full Confession, Admissible in Court, to All Suspected Homicides and Accessory Crimes. Any Statement I Make After This Message That Contradicts This Message Will Be False. Arrest Me at the Billing Address Associated With This Phone Number, or i'll report you to admin!!

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
AssKicker... bugger off, I am not paying you!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
pen15_luvr... well, if i had to lose, then i'm glad at least to have lost to a fellow calligraphy enthusiast -- HEY, WAIT A SECOND...!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!