Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
appealing my ban for username africancape1488
i'm a 15th century sailing enthusiast who loves bartolomeu dias and i don't understand why that would upset anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
you're a fraud, boned_ur_mom420!
neither steven or my real dad even plays video games!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

canyoneer posted:

you're a fraud, boned_ur_mom420!
neither steven or my real dad even plays video games!

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
teamkilled by Judas

super sweet best pal

Being judged at heaven, "So you played under the username Phartfantom"

redm

I'm going to literally murder you just killed me.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
loving hell, my farmville score beaten again!

MOOOOOOOOOOM!! WeedKiller360 is not even a cool username!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Interrupting these wonderful posts to provide a PSA: If you see bigoted usernames/clan tags/whatever remember to report those accounts since it's easy to forget! They might seem like jokes to the people that have those terrible SNs but having someone join a game only to see stuff degrading them as a minority is a real bad look. Do your part!

Thankfully inappropriate username reports are usually ones that have action taken to a higher degree than other kinds of reports.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
jmk,lckl;zsxdcrf: ha noob
me93: why are you named jmk,lckl;zsxdcrf?

me93🔫jmk,lckl;zsxdcrf

me93:jmk,lckl;zsxdcrfasdrfgdfp8ioagjsfjolpargaw4t

cda

by Hand Knit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Interrupting these wonderful posts to provide a PSA: If you see bigoted usernames/clan tags/whatever remember to report those accounts since it's easy to forget! They might seem like jokes to the people that have those terrible SNs but having someone join a game only to see stuff degrading them as a minority is a real bad look. Do your part!

Thankfully inappropriate username reports are usually ones that have action taken to a higher degree than other kinds of reports.

In the meantime though you have to beat them at the game, to show them the error of their ways

F hole

I used to get so much poo poo talk when I used to play rocket league under the name pamela. It was funny when I won though.

vanisher

lmao @ Pamela owning fools

FreshCutFries

i looked into the face of the apocalypse, and it was named pamela

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
imageine my surprise on that fateful day, when i opened up my mic and farted loudly upon the surver, when someone else responded by opening up their mic, and sayiing loudly in response The Gamer Word