Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I got my first skill point in this game, saw the skill tree, and screamed like Laura at the end of the newest Twin Peaks finale. No thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

You can play this on console now? I’m assuming kb/m is required

Oh for sure. You need the tactile response of the Steam Overlay in order to hold the Attack button down and hit the Potion button sporadically. Kino gaming,

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Leveled up! *plays Limp Bizkit - Keep Rollin' clip* Ahh, let's see. Think I'll get the next +0.3% Blunt Damage ATK boost. :getin: :black101: :coal: :coal: :coal: :getin: :black101:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Word. I just killed Lord Shacklewrath first try and got a dope rear end bounty to sort through 1/15th at a time since inventory space is a tetris puzzle for some reason to make us feel smart as gently caress.

:black101:

Stay mad weeb cucks.