Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Extra Gore

its awesome

i also burn out when I start getting into the postgame but i always play this obsessively every new season. hope to have some imps around for the next one, and that its got a fun gimmick. the memory stuff is really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh for sure. You need the tactile response of the Steam Overlay in order to hold the Attack button down and hit the Potion button sporadically. Kino gaming,

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

it's decent for mindless game until you have to do inventory management every 20 min, which is dumb

it definitely gets tedious once you have to go back to town constantly to dump money. i really hope they rework the money system at some point having like 50 different currencies is batshit crazy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

in diablo 2 it was much worse since you had 0 control over what resists you got and also monsters got arbitrary immunities so youd just have to skip a lot of fights your char wasnt built for

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Word. I just killed Lord Shacklewrath first try and got a dope rear end bounty to sort through 1/15th at a time since inventory space is a tetris puzzle for some reason to make us feel smart as gently caress.

:black101:

Stay mad weeb cucks.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im hype

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

was betrayal the stupid web of criminals thing where guys would show up and oneshot you. that one sucked.

this league owns though. melee feels great but the skill tree also has a ton of improvements and new things to grab. im addicted, again lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

going with some preset autism build is dumb imo. pick what looks cool. the tree is really good at guiding you towards a build, like how the melee trees split off into 1h/2h/archer etc. really early on it's not rocket science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010