Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Needed something casual to kill time lately and picked this up again. I still have little to no idea what I'm doing with skill trees and gem combinations... I'm figuring it out I guess but I'm not reading any guides. The synthesis league with the memory maps is kind of fun and they do a really good job of breaking up the monotony of the main campaign with aLl of the random extra stuff that pops up, I'm liking it way better than diablo. game on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I just started getting these tarot cards and I have no idea what to do with them

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The memory nexus is super fun but i accidentally outleveled the main story... I just killed Pious but I’m like 11 levels ahead. I can’t find the last two maze things yet, are those important to finish

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

You can play this on console now? I’m assuming kb/m is required

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I doubt I’ll ever play the endgame stuff but creating characters and making whatever build looks cool to me up to like level 40+ has been fun. I’m playing it casually so I don’t really care about the annoying endgame parts... didn’t diablo 2 do the exact same thing with late game resistances

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Playing this for the first time tonight.

I didn’t read any guides and just blindly stumbled through my first few characters and had a loving blast

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

I thought Betrayal was the best possible PoE patch but Legion has proved me completely wrong. Melee feels so loving good now, and it might actually be able to compete with spells for clear speed now.

What are you playing? I started a duelist with cleave and bleed stuff but I’m getting owned in the first few levels

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

keep trying to level in act 1 but the game has been laggy as gently caress for two days and I keep getting DCd

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

im playing a duelist and im just copying Quin69s spec bc i have no idea what to do

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I did that with several characters in the last league but I want to do endgame stuff in legion and I’m not gonna level more than once

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

at what point should I actually bother with using my currency items or doing any kind of crafting. im lvl45 in act 5 and i just went back to get my ascendancy class bc i didnt realize that was a thing i needed to do

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I had no idea you could upgrade strongboxes

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

I played this a little and it really is so complicated and stupid that it wraps around to being cool

I’ve played this off and on for years and kinda get bored with it but I just got to a point for the first time where my flask modifiers and knowing when to use them matters and I’m having to use a decoy totem and stuff and it is a lot more fun than I thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah I basically breezed along until I hit act 5 and started getting destroyed until i figured out the right way to use defensive flask buffs for elemental poo poo. That uh one boss I can't remember (the god king or something) just owned me repeatedly