Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tried to make a poll with one option
not a thing you can do
don't worry about it
View Results

lol but

body is a dinosaur
•very good at guessing the time
•solid mental arithmetic
•intuitive sense of when a battery is about to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm

•traditional animation

sig by Manifisto

Stoner Sloth

-very good at catching spiders, even the big hairy ones
-good at spotting things, usually at least
-not sleeping

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can quickly and easily palate your liver even though I have zero medical training.

Despite having only been there once, I can tell if an airport is good or bad simply by attempting to make a connecting flight there.

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Despite having only been there once, I can tell if an airport is good or bad simply by attempting to make a connecting flight there.

lol

Korean Boomhauer

vanisher

Able to worry about, but not be proactive in solving, a variety of problems

Great at remembering to charge my ps4 controllers. I feel its important for me to mention that I didnt buy the camoflauge one, that was a gift from a now ex-friend.

Self taught acoustic guitarist, know a bunch of chords

vanisher

Lots of experience doing laundry but still dont quite know how much bleach to use. Theres no little cup with measuring lines. But still have somehow managed to make it this far without having anyone call it out. So I guess what I'm saying is I'm a good guesser.

super sweet best pal

Able to make delicious meals for personal enjoyment that take longer than would be acceptable for a cook in a restaurant.

cda

by Hand Knit
very good at pleasing women*

*by leaving their immediate vicinity

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

Am excellent at cat cuddling.
Excel at eating bread and bread-related foods.
Capable of devastating sarcasm first thing in the morning.

Goons Are Gifts

Being able to tell exactly how a cheese tastes like after smelling it for a second. Only that no one ever agrees with my assessment but me.

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

very good at pleasing women*

*by leaving their immediate vicinity

lol

Korean Boomhauer
i can burp really loud and talk at the same. time.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have a 100% success rate when connecting my phone to my car's bluetooth.

poverty goat

i can roll my tongue into a cloverleaf

Goons Are Gifts

I have a 100% success rate when connecting my phone to my car's bluetooth.

Good god, you must be the chosen one

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
* Making a sound like rice krispies with one of my knees.
* Being asleep in 5 minutes from whenever I start trying to sleep.
* Reading pretty fast.
* Not believing things.

xcheopis

roomforthetuna posted:

* Not believing things.

LIES!

bradzilla

-Generally pretty good at going to bed to allow for 7-8 hours of sleep
-Mastered hunt and peck typing
-Good at not wearing clothes at home
-Usually smelless farts

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

bradzilla posted:

-Usually smelless farts

You're just immune to your own brand.

FactsAreUseless

*copy/pastes my resume*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
mastered the arts of opposing schools; posting and lurking

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

super sweet best pal

Have been emptyquoted on several occasions.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

super sweet best pal posted:

Have been emptyquoted on several occasions.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i run a meme page on facebook for a competitive tabletop game with over 4500 followers!

encyclopedic knowledge of simpsons episodes seasons 2-10

can crack an egg one-handed

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
also i can beat nes contra without using the 30 lives code and without using any continues

Resting Lich Face

canyoneer posted:

also i can beat nes contra without using the 30 lives code and without using any continues

Uh huh sure and your uncle works at nintendo.

vanisher

Naming my kid "Worksat Nintendo"

F hole

I spent most of my high school years staring out the window daydreaming but if you hire me I'll be differnet I swear!

the unabonger
I can smell when things are right about to be done baking. Usually around 1-2 minutes before

redm

•analogue video editing

google THIS

I've written a lot of awesome code for private, NDA-bound repos.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I have an intuitive grasp of Euro board game strategies such that the first time I play, assuming the rules have been explained correctly, there's a better than even chance I will win in a group of people who have played the game several times before some of whom spend ages thinking about their turns.

take the moon

by sebmojo
I have the power to lose every euro game I play in dead last even when I think im not going to be in last place and also to hate them

redm

•skin a buck
•run a trout–line
•all my rowdy friends are coming over tonight

Finger Prince

I can stay awake for like 36-48 hours whenever required. Like zero notice, zero preparation, just suddenly I can be awake for another day and a half. I'll feel like poo poo and be mostly useless, but I can do it.

Stoner Sloth

Finger Prince posted:

I can stay awake for like 36-48 hours whenever required. Like zero notice, zero preparation, just suddenly I can be awake for another day and a half. I'll feel like poo poo and be mostly useless, but I can do it.

Get on my level... actually wait, don't do that cause you end up feeling like poo poo and being mostly useless like all the time.

I "get by" on about 5 hours sleep a week, sometimes go over a week with zero sleep at all despite my best efforts. It's a medical condition though to be fair.

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 06:23 on May 7, 2019

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FactsAreUseless

As you can see, I have extensive internet forum moderation experience. Hm. Hm. Yes. I see. Yes. "Never call again." Right. Yes. I understand. Yes, I do see now why I am not Jack In The Box cashier material. Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.

*ends call*

*dials*

As you can see, I have extensive internet forum moderation experience. Hm. Hm. Yes. I see. Yes. "Never call again." Right. Yes. I understand. Yes, I do see now why I am not Albertson's cashier material. Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.

*ends call*

*dials*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm a big fan of horchata