Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
its like marry gently caress kill only the things are:

chill - you would chill with this person
pill -- you would give this person a pill, what kind is up to you as long as its not lethal because*
kill -- this is still kill, you have to kill one of teh three people like the byob psycho you are

ok lets get this going:

kim kardashian, kanye west, caitlyn jenner

*e: obviosuly you can't be using the drug for something bad like bill cosby did or wahtever, that's not the point here. but maybe if they have depression you could give them an antidepressant, or if you want to have sex with them, you could give them a birth control pill. i'm sorry to have to make this explicit, but you never know what kind of weirdo will immediately take this the wrong way.

e:e: what i'm saying is, youg vie them the pill with their consent and knowledge, you are not dosing someone secretly, that's hosed up

e:e:e: actually you know waht, i'm going to have to revise this game, look in the next post for the real rules

cda fucked around with this message at 16:07 on May 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
its like marry gently caress kill only the things are:

chill - you would chill with this person
thrill -- you would do something thrilling with this person, what that is, is up to you but it can't be lethal becasue*
kill -- this is still kill, you have to kill one of teh three people like the byob psycho you are

ok lets get this going:

kim kardashian, kanye west, caitlyn jenner

*e: just to be clear the thrilling thing has to be thrilling for both of you, and it has to be consensual

e:e: i guess it's a little tricky because a surprise party might be thrilling but youc an't say a suprise party is consensual because fi they knew about it it woudln't be surprising. we're just going to have to use common sense here

cda fucked around with this message at 16:10 on May 5, 2019

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
mods lease change thread name to chill, thrill, or kill

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
chill, chill, chill

treasure bear

its hard to make a fun post about killing a celebrity

treasure bear

i think i would chill with kanye and just pretend not to know who he is for an hour which would maybe psychologically destroy him

Stoner Sloth

chill - BYOB naturally

thrill - a hypothetical woman of roughly my own age who clearly has very low standards/expectations

krill - a hypothetical blue whale who clearly has very low standards/expectations

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FluffieDuckie

chill

thrill

kill with kindness

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

i mean i could change the title now but i think we're still flushing out the concept

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

treasure bear

krill, bill or will

vanisher

Clearly this small shrimp creature looks like a "Bill"

"Actually I prefer William"

cda

by Hand Knit
smoke, poke, or choke?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
why is the last one always so difficult

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
hit*, hit**, or hit***

* as in a joint
** as in have sex with
***as in murd....ahhhh gently caress

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hug, bug or drug

dammit

uhhh

hit, spit or poo poo, NO

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i got it i got it

gently caress, duck or truck

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Let's commit murder together.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

What I'm saying is instead of killing the person, you could kill somebody WITH that person.
Also: Mate Date or Exsanguinate

super sweet best pal

Maybe it's a chill pill for people who are unable to be chill? That would work OP. :chillpill:

cda

by Hand Knit

super sweet best pal posted:

Maybe it's a chill pill for people who are unable to be chill? That would work OP. :chillpill:

This is a good idea, but what about kill?

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Also: Mate Date or Exsanguinate

Manifisto

smack (drugs), smack (strike), or smack (kellogg's)

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

cda posted:

This is a good idea, but what about kill?

Killin' on the dance floor, baby!
Man, I am just killing these public appearances!
Whoo, that's the second keg we've killed! Par-tay!

Android Blues

chill mate date exsanguinate
pill chill thrill kill
kill smack strike smack

Android Blues

Android Blues posted:

chill mate date exsanguinate
pill chill thrill kill
kill smack strike smack

Haven't read the thread yet, but felt this would be a good place to post my day planner so we can share productivity tips.

Korean Boomhauer
burp, fart, piano

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

live, laugh, drugs

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i hosed, i married, i killed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cocked, blocked, diarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Will, Dill, Shrill