Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Welcome back, to Adam Smasher and the Doodge! Right after the traffic report with Hot Stacy, we'll see if the Doodge can arm wrestle an Uber Driver! But first here are some more excuses not to play music!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

*obnoxious sound effects for a full minute after every line*

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
AWOOOOOOGA!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
*laughs at own jokes half way to the punchline*

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

"Aaaand here we have a 100% genuine, not-staged call in from someone who is sure to say something TOTALLY WACKY!"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Douche Nation!!!

Vakal
May 11, 2008
*cuts to commercial that has a police siren sfx in it*

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Democracy's a joke.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:thunk: I can directly lie to these peoples faces because none of them have friends or family or internet access. “Dogs will eat mixed up shark meat and scallops no problem”

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
*has a hip young voice* *looks like Willie Nelson*

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"I don't think I've mentioned my absolute BITCH of an ex-wife yet this morning, but man she sucked!"

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

*Talks enthusiastically about being at the club last night* *Is in his late 40s*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*Uses drive time show to rally support for a party during provincial election without disclosing his wife is also running for office in said party*

Oh wait...that happened. https://www.therecord.com/news-story/8565195-kitchener-dj-s-political-antics-prompt-complaints/

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

When I was growing up my teachers told me "do what you love" and brother, there's nothing I love more than telling an audience of exclusively 45-year-old commuters jokes that'd only be funny to a 15-year-old

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

*tells pointless story about weekend chores*

Cohost: WOW, that’s the best story I’ve ever heard!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*spends 30 seconds after each song to say you are listening to a commercial free block of music*

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
my accomplishments mean so little but then we all die alone :siren:IRRITATING SOUND EFFECT:siren:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Hi! I'm the token female DJ that gets constantly interrupted, could be replaced by a clip of women laughing, and generally gives the weather / traffic report.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bonzo posted:

*spends 30 seconds after each song to say you are listening to a commercial free block of music*

"this commercial free block of music is brought to you buy Water Valley AutoMall! Make the drive out to Water Valley and check out a 2019 Ford Focus today!"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

value-brand cereal posted:

Hi! I'm the token female DJ that gets constantly interrupted, could be replaced by a clip of women laughing, and generally gives the weather / traffic report.

Hi! I'm the token female DJ that the other DJs constantly talk about how bad they want to gently caress and constantly ask questions about my sex life.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
As of today it's OFFICIALLY ROCKTOBER folks! Hang on tight, you're running amok with the morning ZOO CREW! *sound effect of chimps screeching, elephants trumpeting*

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
99.9 in Seattle has an afternoon talk show called "the men's room." The first 10 minutes is literally just random bits from previous shows with stupid music in the background. Then they introduce all five(?) hosts and their stupid nicknames with ~wacky~ noises.
They have a game called "profile this" where listeners guess the race of people in news stories based on stereotypes. It used to be called "black, white, mexi, or jew."
There's the question of the day, where "listeners" call in and awkwardly tell their boring stories.
They have a list of "rules" that men must follow. Listeners can submit rules, and the hosts vote on them.
They play about a song an hour. Maybe.

It is more of a parody than any TV show or stand-up bit cpuld muster.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
“Also dogs love SUMMER SQUASH” :words:

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
*forced laughter but i do not smile*

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

its all nice on rice posted:

99.9 in Seattle has an afternoon talk show called "the men's room."

Ugh, it was bad enough when they caused Bob Rivers to walk off in like 2000, I"m glad I didn't stick around to experience this happening, Scott Vanderpool will always be my afternoon KISW DJ

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
On this show, JIM ROME GETS IRRATIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT EVERY loving THING BECAUSE THIS IS HOW HE PAYS HIS loving GODDAMN making GBS threads BILLS!!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
WWE IS IN TOWN NEXT WEEK AND WE'VE GOT TWO TICKETS FOR CALLER TENNNNNNN!

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Have you heard about this STUPID FAT WOMAN who complained about being beaten nearly to death ont he street? I dunno, maybe it's just me but maybe try not being a STUPID FAT WOMAN, right hot Stacy?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Oh my god, they're changing positions! I've never seen a position like this before!"
"Well, as they say, love comes through the nose!"

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Let's get to those callers. You're on air

"NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG-"

Hoh ho ok folks, sometimes the crazy ones get through.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aXqgoiVb8E

naem
May 29, 2011

*plays the same music for 40 straight years*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

naem posted:

*plays the same music for 40 straight years*

There's one last rock station in my area. Every other one was bought out to become either county music or ranchero/Espanol stuff.

They've played the exact same playlist since the early 90s, but mixed with some Nickleback and Creed now.

I lust for the day that it gets shut down.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
You're listening to THE ROCK

*plays highway to hell for the fourth time that day*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Nuts and Gum posted:

You're listening to THE ROCK

*plays highway to hell for the fourth time that day*

Hell Yeah! Give me another ROCK BLOCK with Motley Crue, G&R, and Zep, brother, then ease me out of it with a little CCR and John mellancamp. Wooooo! But first, Money for Nothing by the dire straights.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

“Come on down to see us at [insert some random event the station sponsors] and say hi!”

*an endless parade of people tell me I don’t look like what they expected*

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
"Hey SEXY NEWSGIRL what's shaking?"

*SFX of loud BOIIIINNNNGGG*
*sound drop: FANTASTIC KNOCKERS*

"ohhhh youu guysssssss
The World INfamous Squid and the Party Machine Free Candy Van is going to be at Del Taco on Lake and Main today from 7 to 4. Come by and get a sticker for a chance to win tickets to Mumford and Sons live at our Smirnoff SoundScape!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
"OH YEAH YOU'RE LISTENING TO THE SMASH *sounds of glass breaking*. Hey Weev, I've got something on my mind"

*Sound drop: DANGER DANGER, RED ALERT*
All together: "TRIGGER WARNING!"

"Haha, yeah so what's with all these LESBIANS asking for RIGHTS. Look doll, just have some babies, shut your suckhole and
*Sound drop: <unzipping sound>*
*sound drop: OHHHHH YEAHHHH, <moans>*"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
"That was Nirvana's RAPE ME on the Morning Schoolbus Ride here on 102.2 THE SNAP. Remember that our 2 hour NIRVANA NEW MUSIC WAVE starts every day at 4:00pm, bringing you BACK TO THE 90s!"

"Up next, our weekly check in with JOE ROGAN, our fair and balanced life reporter. And make sure you stay tuned until 9am, for Adam Carolla's KIDS AND MINORITIES AM I RIGHT GUYS"