Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

The final DLC just launched, with two new legacies (the Priest and the Ghoul) and four new ascensions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

Junpei posted:

You know, I was re-reading the stuff on Winter, and I noticed that, while death and silence are the main focus, there doesn't seem to be more than a superficial connection to ice or snow or the cold.
Cold is literally an absence of energy. The second law of thermodynamics implies that one day, the last star will burn out, and all life in the universe will end in cold, peaceful stillness. What could be more Winter than that?

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

My vote is for Reveilled to choose. I'd be happy with either.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

it took me way too goddamn long to get this :doh: :golfclap:
Oh my god. As it were. I just got it while reading your post... :doh: :golfclap:

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

Ephemeron posted:

Note that, much like the investigators themselves, this method picks a random Reputation card from the board, so it becomes increasingly unreliable the more Mystique you have.
I think it’s worse than that - it preferentially gets rid of Mystique over Notoriety. At least that’s what the wiki says, and it matches my own experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

Sinner Sandwich posted:

Wait, what? When/where does this happen?
If you give up on becoming a long to spend your life with him, I think. From the wiki:

I would not say it ended badly. But there is little of me, now. Our outside activities waned over time, and so, I know, have I. As I dwindle, my lover takes greater and greater interest in me: these days he hardly leaves my side, and I, hardly, his room. Soon, he tells me, a smear of something wet beneath his eye. Soon. [This might be considered a victory. But the House is no place for lovers.]