Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

I maintain that knife cult is the best choice

That's a funny way of spelling "grail"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

drat what use do I have for a gang of hedonists when the police come knocking? That's when you learn to love your stabby lads

gently caress the police.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Did they nerf painting?
Painting with notoriety was an explosive money-maker as long as you were ready to negate a hunter.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Artificer posted:

I feel like Kate slid into the murdering people for books thing really easily.

To be fair, this time she tried the peaceful approach, it didn't work out.

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

dlcs do not change the core gameplay so if you don't like the game, don't get the dlcs. well, get the dlcs if you want to support the dev studio i guess

i still desperately want an Edge ascension DLC though simply so i can read about my cultist going to sleep with a codec on and going HRGN, COLONEL in their dreams

If you are a follower of Edge, are you allowed to be thicc?

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

more like Gordian Knock

That raises a question: does sex provide knock influence?

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

CountryMatters posted:

This is true but tbh in Fallen London the grind was just clicking, if you have to do a hundred clicks to see the cool thing that's a very small amount of effort. In Sunless Sea you still have to do a hundred things but that thing is staring at a boat as it very slowly trundles across the entire world and back again, and at the end of it you get the one or two sentences you wanted to see

FL was also hobbled by being F2P and thus it had waiting gameplay+P2W options embedded.
The real rear end was having time-sensitive hidden storylines that you had to purchase, like becoming a serial murderer or riding a wheel at a carnival.
NB: the problem was that if you failed to take the option when presented you would be locked out of it more or less forever, which when it comes to real money is an issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

moths are naturally Glory-seeking, and are able to defeat the metaphysical concept of thirst

Remind me, which aspect does being thicc fall under? Grail for eating/lust? Heart because vitality? Forge because you clearly worked to get that big booty?