Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
failed its emissions test & driving it thru the bird sanctuary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Getting onto the bus and it's more crowded than usual and some ppl shout YEAH WELCOME BROTHER DOWN WITH UBER and I'm like what

cda

by Hand Knit
joining the protest by not knowing that it's happening

Korean Boomhauer
me, an uber and lyft driver, pickets outside of my mini cooper

google THIS

Showing my solidarity by raising my eyebrows and going "huh" when I hear about it

google THIS

huh

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*releases a ride-sharing app for driving people to the uber-lyft rally*

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam

/
https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/0f/03/00085738.0004.gif

ty manifisto

alnilam

Korean Boomhauer posted:

me, an uber and lyft driver, pickets outside of my mini cooper

lol

ty manifisto

vanisher

Got fired from my job to show I support the drivers

redm

alnilam posted:

Getting onto the bus and it's more crowded than usual and some ppl shout YEAH WELCOME BROTHER DOWN WITH UBER and I'm like what

sig by Manifisto

Manifisto

uber releases statement in solidarity with the strike against lyft, offers to refund all driver tips for the entire day

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Not taking any cabs in solidarity

cda

by Hand Knit
Starting to drive for Uber so I can stop driving for Uber

google THIS

Not giving my friends gas money for driving me places in case Uber mugs them and tries to take a cut.

alnilam

Winning at street fighter using an upward punch or "uper strike"

ty manifisto

vanisher

"What's Uber" I say honestly, not having needed a cab in probably 10 years as I rarely take flights or drink, in solidarity with the drivers

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

Winning at street fighter using an upward punch or "uper strike"

alnilam

My ubere lyft striking power is so advanced i went back in time and told myself to never give them a single dime

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

**switches the Lyft and Uber signs on cars** "ha! take THAT, corporate america!"

google THIS

Calling them Unter and Drop.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I just say Uber with my Rhode Island accent. "Ubah" See? It's not even the same word. I could be talking about anything.
take THAT corporate america!

alnilam

google THIS posted:

damb....

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

failing to leave my house for a solid week, or even shower, in solidarity with the workers

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

driving my big SUV around, me as the only passenger, with a sign that says YEAH gently caress UBER abd then not tipping the waitstaff at the red robin, for workers' rights

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

using flywheel instead of Uber and getting my usual Uber driver because he's on strike from Uber, Lyft and Juno

FreshCutFries

hamjobs posted:

failing to leave my house for a solid week, or even shower, in solidarity with the workers

the year is 2049. my primary source of income is letting strangers pay to use my bathroom with the Showr app.

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Dryp.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thingyman posted:

the year is 2049. my primary source of income is letting strangers pay to use my bathroom with the Showr app.

Ah, I see my new app Poopr has a competitor

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

owning the megacorporations by only using doordash abd Amazon for all my sustenance needs

cda

by Hand Knit

hamjobs posted:

Finger Prince

Due to today's planned industrial action, Uber drivers will not be blocking the road picking up fares today. Show your support by not honking your horns endlessly!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Finger Prince posted:

Due to today's planned industrial action, Uber drivers will not be blocking the road picking up fares today. Show your support by not honking your horns endlessly!

The lack of Uber and Lyft cars piled up outside the bars on Friday night really makes you think, doesn't it?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Breaking the strike by being a scab, but for bird scooters

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

Breaking the strike by being a scab, but for bird scooters

I pull up to the bar on a tiny bird scooter. "Hop on!" I say. "Uh,... How?" she asks, looking puzzled as to how she can fit on with me. "For worker solidarity" i reply as i beckon to my shoulders

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Getting almost black out drunk and driving home, one hand clenched in a raised fist the entire way

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Mummy Napkin

get in, comrades

Rad-daddio
I supported the Uber/Lyft strike by driving my app-based electric city scooter right off the pier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
scabbing for uber/lyft by towing uber/lyft cars of passengers to their destination using my big rear end truck