Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreshCutFries

n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Gun Baby 2: Undeveloped Motor Kills

FactsAreUseless

[in Raffi voice] Baby's got a gun / Her dog day's just begun [soothing ukulele music]

joke_explainer

Murdered by ruthless criminals, science had the technology to bring Officer Bib Googa back... as a baby. Half baby, half cop, all cop. Babycop.

joke_explainer

Car skids to a halt outside of a armed robbery in process. The criminals peer at the child-proofed vehicle with sudden concern. "poo poo, IT'S BABYCOP!" They open fire on the vehicle.

Babycop lays in his inverted child safety seat, hands groping for the keys in the ignition and watching them dance around. His gun sits on his chest.

joke_explainer

Sir, programming the directives was very difficult. He lacks language skills. Even object permanence. He is waking up less in the middle of the night, though.

joke_explainer

Ladies and gentlemen, babycop. Thank you.

redm

Mom: [holding a spoon w/ baby food] Here comes the airplane!

Baby: [raises pistol and pulls back hammer] Is this a game to you, madame?

sig by Manifisto

Android Blues

joke_explainer posted:

Murdered by ruthless criminals, science had the technology to bring Officer Bib Googa back... as a baby. Half baby, half cop, all cop. Babycop.

joke_explainer posted:

Car skids to a halt outside of a armed robbery in process. The criminals peer at the child-proofed vehicle with sudden concern. "poo poo, IT'S BABYCOP!" They open fire on the vehicle.

Babycop lays in his inverted child safety seat, hands groping for the keys in the ignition and watching them dance around. His gun sits on his chest.

joke_explainer posted:

Sir, programming the directives was very difficult. He lacks language skills. Even object permanence. He is waking up less in the middle of the night, though.

Finger Prince

Royal baby with a gun

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Police Chief: You've done it this time! I can't save your rear end, you're on your own. What were you thinking, shooting up the place like that? Internal affairs wants me to throw the book at you!

Baby Cop (clearly uncomfortable because he's teething): Da ba dah! Da buh dad-da! *cries*

Police Chief: I'm not your dad! There's no excuse! And I told you about chewing on your sidearm; it's against regulations...

Baby cop (still crying): Wah! WAHHH!

Police Chief: And wash yourself up! Someone did poopies in their diaper; you're out of control, and you're out of uniform!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Splatmaster posted:

Police Chief: You've done it this time! I can't save your rear end, you're on your own. What were you thinking, shooting up the place like that? Internal affairs wants me to throw the book at you!

Baby Cop (clearly uncomfortable because he's teething): Da ba dah! Da buh dad-da! *cries*

Police Chief: I'm not your dad! There's no excuse! And I told you about chewing on your sidearm; it's against regulations...

Police Chief: And wash yourself up! Someone did poopies in their diaper; you're out of control, and you're out of uniform!

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

Rad-daddio
pop pop pop, watching preschoolers drop

FreshCutFries

joke_explainer posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, babycop. Thank you.

lmao

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*giant screen in front of live studio audience showing a diminutive infant at a targeting range. the neonate then proceeds to nail 7 of 10 targets arranged in front of him with a desert eagle magnum*

Man (celebrating ): Yeaah YEAH Maury, I TOLD you that ain't my baby

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

google THIS

Babycop plays with toy cars by leaving one perched right next to the track for hours at a time.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

All I'm saying is that ever since that baby got ahold of a gun, violent crime has dropped over 50%. Now I know it's irresponsible to let a baby play with a gun, but maybe we should stand back and just see how this plays out.

sweet geek swag

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Oh, gently caress, it's Maggie Simpson. (Ducks as she shoots Mr. Burns again.)

cda

by Hand Knit
All joking aside, if you give your baby a gun, a tragedy may occur, so please be careful when you do it.

Manifisto

look, honey, when I said 'you should give our four-month-old daughter a loaded .357 magnum handgun with the safety in the off position' I did not mean for you to take me so literally. I was being metaphorical.

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
“Is that your baby Daddy?”
“No, that’s my baby gunsmith.”

- - -

“Baby, it’s cold outside!”
“Thanks for the coat, now gimme your wallet and watch!”

- - -

“Congratulations! You are the parents of a 10 pound baby boy!”
“My God! Are you sure?”
“Yeah, that’s including the full clip weight and the holster.”

- - -

“What the hell? The kid’s got a gun! Where did it hide that thing in the womb?”
“He didn’t get it from MY side of the family! We’re Smith & Wesson people, that’s a Colt .45!”

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

everyone talking about baby having a pistol, whatif baby has a shotgun, hunting rifle, even a minigun??? with a tri or bipod it's possible

ty manifisto

bird.

man in chair in interrogation room: "what is this, good cop, baby cop?"

good cop: "you're drat right it is. now you can talk to me, or you can talk to the baby that's teething on the handle of that pistol. i'll give you until the time it takes for him to gnaw on the trigger. Oh yeah, and he can't even speak english yet, so you make your choices, son."

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

everyone talking about baby having a pistol, whatif baby has a shotgun, hunting rifle, even a minigun??? with a tri or bipod it's possible

Check this out: a baby with two guns, dual-wielding John Woo style

Stoner Sloth

cda posted:

Check this out: a baby with two guns, dual-wielding John Woo style

Woah.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FreshCutFries

I saw the baby twist it's arm when firing, to absorb the recoil. let it know that's more of a revolver technique. kids...

vanisher

25ft tall bi-pedal mecha baby lowering his dual gauss cannon barrels at your face: "Waah"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

kalel

nvm

kalel fucked around with this message at 13:15 on May 10, 2019

kalel

vanisher posted:

25ft tall bi-pedal mecha baby lowering his dual gauss cannon barrels at your face: "Waah"

lol

Manifisto

should we be more afraid of the baby with a gun . . . or the baby without a gun?

. . .

. . . no, no, it's the baby with a gun.

Stoner Sloth

baby hobo with a shotgun, never worn

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

babies have a very strong grip reflex. if the baby gets a gun it may never let go

ty manifisto

google THIS

You ever see a baby get in a gun fight? There's a reason for that: They never lose.

google THIS

You fear for the safety of a baby with a gun? You fool. Fear for yourself.

google THIS

I do not chew on my gun with my mouth. He who chews with his mouth has forgotten the face of his da-da. I chew with my heart.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

I do not chew on my gun with my mouth. He who chews with his mouth has forgotten the face of his da-da. I chew with my heart.

ty manifisto

Manifisto

BYOBot posted:

Baby With A Gun" as the "best video of them all." The movie did not earn any Oscars whatsoever, but the video went viral.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

drat, typical elitist academy