Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Wife boyfriend broke up with her and we're going to spend the evening crying and watching sad movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Trying to leverage being a shoulder to cry on to see if I can hook up with my wife.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
bahn mi wife: all this fuss over lil ol me omg

:blush:

cda

by Hand Knit

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Trying to leverage being a shoulder to cry on to see if I can hook up with my wife.

Time to neg the wife

King of Bees
Giving my wife tips to meet a new boyfriend: Tell him about my nerf gun collection. Maybe we could play?

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Wife boyfriend broke up with her and we're going to spend the evening crying and watching sad movies.

Wife boyfriend got dumped, we were going to spend the evening crying and watching sad movies but then wife shows up with new boyfriend.

We shoot each other a knowing look... this guy's even cooler!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Stoner Sloth posted:

Wife boyfriend got dumped, we were going to spend the evening crying and watching sad movies but then wife shows up with new boyfriend.

We shoot each other a knowing look... this guy's even cooler!

Homo Simpson

by Smythe

lmao

Homo Simpson

by Smythe

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Not happy about the wifes new boyfriend leaving mud tracks on the carpet again. Somebody (me) has to clean that you know!

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.
I mean, he may have a dong like a summer sausage, but I could toooooooootally beat him at chess

google THIS

She says I'm not only her spouse but also her best friend. Bet she never tells him that.

google THIS

(Sitting on the couch in my underwear unenthusiastically playing video games while they hit the town) This is fine.

(Turning on my noise machine to drown out the constant squeaking of the bed in the next room as I try to sleep on that same couch) I'm good.

(Unloading the groceries and finding a box of tampons and a bottle of Windex in the same bag) Aaahhh, why?? WHY??? WHY AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

(Sitting on the couch in my underwear unenthusiastically playing video games while they hit the town) This is fine.

(Turning on my noise machine to drown out the constant squeaking of the bed in the next room as I try to sleep on that same couch) I'm good.

(Unloading the groceries and finding a box of tampons and a bottle of Windex in the same bag) Aaahhh, why?? WHY??? WHY AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

cda

by Hand Knit
Confused by the people in this thread who think it's shameful for a wife to have a boyfriend, or that the husband would have any problems with it. In my opinion what was funny about the original premise is that it's really nerve wracking to meet someone who is important to someone you love for the first time, like your child's first serious significant other, or your girlfriend's parents, or your wife's boyfriend and what's funny about that is that the only connection you have to them is a weird thing you don't want to bring up like "so you're having sex with my son, eh?" or "I'm loving your daughter" or "we both have sex with the same woman, who is my wife."

Instead you have to make small talk and you have to get along with them. Personally, I think a man who loves his wife enough to be cool with her having a boyfriend is cool and probably the kind of conscientious compassionate type who would look the boyfriend up on social media and make some notes about what sorts of things they've "liked" so he would have things to talk about the first time he's meeting the boyfriend. Maybe listen to a few songs from his favorite band so he can casually drop a reference in conversation. Stuff like that, to grease the wheels, so to speak.

Also another misconception is that the boyfriend is going to be some sort of super hunk. In my experience women have a "type" so if the husband is a nerd the boyfriend is probably a nerd too. Maybe even more of a nerd because he's not married and has to sleep with a married woman. So in my personal opinion, in these types of scenarios, its the boyfriend who is a total loser who should just gently caress off and die of shame and the husband who is really good at sex and committed to fulfilling his wife in every way, and the wife is just a beautiful free spirit who probably took pity on what a complete failure the boyfriend is, and she'll realize that as soon as she sees us interacting and notes how I can talk fluently on a number of subjects of interest to all while he's standing there answering in monosyllables and darting glances towards the bedroom door like a jackass. In cargo pants for and vibrams god's sake.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

Confused by the people in this thread who think it's shameful for a wife to have a boyfriend, or that the husband would have any problems with it. In my opinion what was funny about the original premise is that it's really nerve wracking to meet someone who is important to someone you love for the first time, like your child's first serious significant other, or your girlfriend's parents, or your wife's boyfriend and what's funny about that is that the only connection you have to them is a weird thing you don't want to bring up like "so you're having sex with my son, eh?" or "I'm loving your daughter" or "we both have sex with the same woman, who is my wife."

Instead you have to make small talk and you have to get along with them. Personally, I think a man who loves his wife enough to be cool with her having a boyfriend is cool and probably the kind of conscientious compassionate type who would look the boyfriend up on social media and make some notes about what sorts of things they've "liked" so he would have things to talk about the first time he's meeting the boyfriend. Maybe listen to a few songs from his favorite band so he can casually drop a reference in conversation. Stuff like that, to grease the wheels, so to speak.

Also another misconception is that the boyfriend is going to be some sort of super hunk. In my experience women have a "type" so if the husband is a nerd the boyfriend is probably a nerd too. Maybe even more of a nerd because he's not married and has to sleep with a married woman. So in my personal opinion, in these types of scenarios, its the boyfriend who is a total loser who should just gently caress off and die of shame and the husband who is really good at sex and committed to fulfilling his wife in every way, and the wife is just a beautiful free spirit who probably took pity on what a complete failure the boyfriend is, and she'll realize that as soon as she sees us interacting and notes how I can talk fluently on a number of subjects of interest to all while he's standing there answering in monosyllables and darting glances towards the bedroom door like a jackass. In cargo pants for and vibrams god's sake.

lmao

vanisher

Honey... Who is Jake in your phone and what are all these messages?

"Oh god"

Wait, are you having sex with him? And you were trying to hide it? Why would you cheat me out of a new friend.

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.
I don't mind sleeping in this treehouse tonight while he's over, really. It's covered in poison ivy and exposed to howling winds of shame, but I love her, and this is what she wants.

*pair of humping lovebugs fly up your nose*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Wife's boyfriend's boyfriend rides a motorcycle up the stairs.
Again.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Why go out for burgers when you have steak at home and the steak also has a burger.

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

cda posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

mactheknife

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Why go out for burgers when you have steak at home and the steak also has a burger.

why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free, and also the milkman

FutonForensic

i'd also like to criticize the portayal of wife's boyfriend as a superior or dominant lover. wife's boyfriend is husband's apprentice. you need to nurture wife's boyfriend. teach wife's boyfriend to not make lemonface like a chump when eating out wife

FutonForensic

forcefeeding my wife's boyfriend week-old cantaloupe so he can become a stoic cunnilinger

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

forcefeeding my wife's boyfriend week-old cantaloupe so he can become a stoic cunnilinger

lol

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

hahaha

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

Holy gently caress lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ex-boyfriend of wife is now known as cunnimalingerer; bad at the puspus

mactheknife

FutonForensic posted:

lollll

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

i'd also like to criticize the portayal of wife's boyfriend as a superior or dominant lover. wife's boyfriend is husband's apprentice. you need to nurture wife's boyfriend. teach wife's boyfriend to not make lemonface like a chump when eating out wife

FutonForensic posted:

lol

Stoner Sloth

mactheknife posted:

why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free, and also the milkman

FutonForensic posted:

FutonForensic posted:

google THIS

Me: Hold on, dear. This isn't your boyfriend at the front door, it's just a full-length standing mirror sitting on our porch. Hey wai

Wife's bf: (stepping out from behind the mirror) Yeah, sorry about that. We got a little rowdy the other day and broke your other one, so I brought a replacement!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

Me: Hold on, dear. This isn't your boyfriend at the front door, it's just a full-length standing mirror sitting on our porch. Hey wai

Wife's bf: (stepping out from behind the mirror) Yeah, sorry about that. We got a little rowdy the other day and broke your other one, so I brought a replacement!

Lol

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Now honey, you knew I had a boyfriend when you married me.

Space Taxi
*arguing with my wife*

Me: Just wait until Vince gets here. I bet he doesn't think I spend too much on coffee.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"I dunno, ask your mother."
"Mom said she doesn't know either."
"Just ask your mom's boyfriend, then. He knows all sorts of cool stuff and you probably should have asked him in the first place."

mactheknife

car needs an oil change, gonna give Derek a call to help me out

Korean Boomhauer
power move: marry the wifes boyfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Ex-wife's boyfriend's (current husband's) girlfriend (ex-wife) is coming over.