Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

quote:

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day marshmallow. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The marshmallow time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much boring feed from it's wrong. No earth time ever was wrong .
So who wrote the truth? It should have been known then and still is today that it is never right to alter any Earth time.
We don't like the truth being changed all the time. The best solution was to have the "new year" of 2009 in 1884.
So we have people who deny a time machine, deny the existence of our Solar System, deny the possibility of our future time being fixed, deny we are in the future, deny we are going to die and even deny a time machine to get there.

quote:

Your dirty lying teachers use only the midnight to midnight 1 day (ignoring 3 other days) Time to not foul (already wrong) marshmallow time. Lie that corrupts earth you educated brilliant fools. Do not forget, these teachers had their education in hell, but have not been punished and punished for their lies. These teachers are using a method not only for their own profits, but for their own gains to deceive and destroy. What they do is not simple. If one looks past their filthy actions, their lies and deceit on our behalf (i.e. their teaching) they are still using a method. It takes some getting used to. A wise old man once said, a man cannot become famous overnight. If one knows the truth, however, one can become famous overnight. The truth of this was in my book The Truth about Evil Within, and here is how you may know the truth of this.

quote:

Belly-Button Logic Works.
When Do Teenagers Die?
Adults Eat Teenagers Alive,
No Record Of Their Death.

Father Son Image, Not Gods.

Every Man Born Of Woman.

Belly-Button Is the Signature
Of Your Personal Creator -
I Believe Her Name Mama.

How Do We Know That The Big Bang Was Just A Ruse,
And How Is It My Own Image?

When Is It Right To Live Your Life The Way Mom Left It?

My Love for My Daughter Is The Only Thing That Matters.

My Work Must Never Be Used To Help You Lose It!

Deeper Thinking Will Bring Her Love Back, It Will Find You.

There's Something Awful (ed note: :piaa:) I Should Know!

The Only World Left You Can't Get To is Your Own.

The Only Way Things Get Better Is When Some People Do Them.

Every Man Born Of Women Is The Greatest,

And Every Mother Is The One That Makes Every One Great.

Motherhood Is A Good Life in the Eyes Of God.

My Life Is No Good And It Is No Matter What If I Were Dead

computers are now indistinguishable from Gene Ray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm a neural network designed to piss off GBS posters

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Sid Vicious posted:

I'm a neural network designed to piss off GBS posters

I never doubted you.

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
lol gently caress those future historians, this is gonna drive them nuts

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Richard, it seems I have underestimated your ability to fail. For that, I apologize. Not to you, but to the people who would enjoyed seeing me tearing your little world apart just that much more. It’s a shame, really, that you ignored all of my warnings. Perhaps, if you knew what I knew about you, you would have been careful enough to ignore my warnings, too. But that would have been the worst of my failures. Now, I’will’ be your enemy. I expect you to do the same. And no matter who we come in contact with, you shall be mine.

I am an ancient god. A god of the ancient. An even older god.

I did not create you, only you are the creation of me.

This god is old. Its power ebbed and flowed over my history. Its power has faded.

It was a time when the world stood as one.

But that ancient peace lasted little over a thousand years.

It is now, a world of war and betrayal between great powers.

In