Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Peanut President posted:

i think i got somebody else's

no refunds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jon Joe posted:

Quote this post for a free tarot reading

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Jon Joe posted:

animist has issued a correction as of 07:48 on May 11, 2019

MixMastaTJ
Dec 14, 2017

Peanut President posted:

i think i got somebody else's

The universe does not make mistakes, child.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Major Arcana 17: The Star. Your most powerful tool is your hope for the future. So long as you keep it, you are unstoppable.

8 of Pentacles. Your plan is perfect. Go through it, step by step, and you will surely succeed.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Jon Joe posted:

8 of Pentacles. Your plan is perfect. Go through it, step by step, and you will surely succeed.

my plan was to make a lovely gimp edit, so

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

good song

good album

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPvK2p28Pho

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Jon Joe posted:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jon Joe posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

turn off the TV posted:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Jon Joe posted:

Ace of Swords. You will soon become more powerful and/or motivated. Use it wisely.

:hai:

Dead Beef posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ marianne take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

:hai::hai::hai:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
this remodel of the white house is fuckin wild

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

All jokes aside, it looks like she's put in more work in articulating her positions on a fuckton of issues than 90% of other candidates. It actually kind of owns?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Al! posted:

i'd be in love with her

maybe i already am..

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Al! posted:

At first glance her feet together looked really obscene

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Calibanibal posted:

At first glance her feet together looked really obscene

oh, so u stan williamson but u have a problem with yonic energy??????

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Cultivating extreme yin is very risky I don advise it

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

if you have a better plan for countering the rise of Yang, I'm all ears

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

can't wait to have the first female president and the first president to achieve CHIM at the same time

Jon Joe posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Jon Joe posted:

gimme one with some heat on it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Calibanibal posted:

Cultivating extreme yin is very risky I don advise it

she knows what shes doing

hail gaia, hail hecate, hail aphrodite

all power to the divine feminine

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
from where does she draw her power?

with what manner of unfathomable, inhuman intelligences has she stuck her bargains?

I mean they can't be worse than the healthcare industry but still

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Often Abbreviated posted:

from where does she draw her power?

with what manner of unfathomable, inhuman intelligences has she stuck her bargains?

I mean they can't be worse than the healthcare industry but still

we go to the cyberpunk future but instead of it being neuromancer styled its SMT styled

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Major Arcana 17: The Star, Reversed. Misfortune will soon befall you - or perhaps it already has? - but with some effort on your part, it will reveal itself to be a blessing in disguise.

Six of Wands. Do not doubt yourself in your most recent argument. You are in the right, and history will vindicate you.

Agean90 posted:

can't wait to have the first female president and the first president to achieve CHIM at the same time

Seven of Swords, Reversed. You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

JudgeX posted:

gimme one with some heat on it

Nine of Cups. You are, or will soon be, in a period of self-indulgence. Lean into it, rather than feeling guilty.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

i'm fat as poo poo that's the wrong knid of heat

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

JudgeX posted:

i'm fat as poo poo that's the wrong knid of heat

trust the universe

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

Give me ancient wisdom

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Jon Joe posted:

no refunds

just imaging some mystic in 1600s, "make sure to print one that says Nay Refundes just in case"

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

KillerQueen posted:

Give me ancient wisdom

Six of Pentacles. By giving to others, you yourself will gain.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the American electorate to comprehend all its candidates. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of electoralism, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The political sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Marianne Williamson has guessed at the awesome grandeur of the cosmic cycle wherein our elections and the human race form transient incidents. She has hinted at strange survivals in terms which would freeze the blood if not masked by a bland optimism. But it is not from her that there came the single glimpse of forbidden aeons which chills me when I think of it and maddens me when I dream of it. That glimpse, like all dread glimpses of truth, flashed out from an accidental piecing together of separated things—in this case an old newspaper item and the notes of a dead DNC employee. I hope that no one else will accomplish this piecing out; certainly, if I live, I shall never knowingly supply a link in so hideous a chain. I think that Seth Rich, too, intended to keep silent regarding the part he knew, and that he would have destroyed his notes had not sudden death seized him.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Helsing posted:

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the American electorate to comprehend all its candidates. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of electoralism, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The political sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Marianne Williamson has guessed at the awesome grandeur of the cosmic cycle wherein our elections and the human race form transient incidents. She has hinted at strange survivals in terms which would freeze the blood if not masked by a bland optimism. But it is not from her that there came the single glimpse of forbidden aeons which chills me when I think of it and maddens me when I dream of it. That glimpse, like all dread glimpses of truth, flashed out from an accidental piecing together of separated things—in this case an old newspaper item and the notes of a dead DNC employee. I hope that no one else will accomplish this piecing out; certainly, if I live, I shall never knowingly supply a link in so hideous a chain. I think that Seth Rich, too, intended to keep silent regarding the part he knew, and that he would have destroyed his notes had not sudden death seized him.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I'm in. This thread rules.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

GoluboiOgon posted:

That is the point and purpose of the country as represented by the Great Seal of the United States. This mystical seal — designed by Franklin, Adams and Washington — pictures the capstone returned to the Great Pyramid at Giza, a Masonic symbol for wisdom. The Eye of Horus, representing humanity’s higher mind, dazzlingly proclaims that here we will achieve Novus Ordo Seclorum, a “new order of the ages” or the age of universal brotherhood. That thought, regardless of how corrupted and bastardized it has been at various points in our history, remains our spiritual and political mission. The power of the ideal continues to shine like a beacon for all Americans, exhorting us to become what we originally committed to becoming.”

– Marianne Williamson, Healing the Soul of America

gonna sock 'ya to the moon with this David Icke

he's bad vibes, sod off!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Helsing posted:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jon Joe posted:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

new thread tag is on point

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Four of Pentacles, Reversed. You will soon break passed your financial limitations, but only temporarily. Make it count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jon Joe posted: