Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Helsing posted:

quote:

Witches cast 'mass spell' against Donald Trump

Most of Donald Trump's opponents believe they will have to wait four more years to see him leave the White House.

But America's witches are more optimistic.

At the stroke of midnight on Friday, followers of witchcraft across the US performed a mass spell designed to stop the president doing harm.

A Facebook group devoted to the ritual has attracted over 10,500 likes, and coined the hashtag #magicresistance.

The development has sparked fury among Christian conservatives, who have accused the witches of "declaring spiritual war".

Writer Michael Hughes, who describes himself as a "magical thinker" posted a version of the spell online, saying he had seen multiple versions on private witchcraft groups.

In it, he suggests using a stubby orange candle, an unflattering picture of Mr Trump, and a Tower tarot card.

'You're fired!'
The words of the spell include a plea to the Wiccan deities to "bind Donald J Trump, so that his malignant works may fail utterly" and so that he "shall not break our polity, usurp our liberty, or fill our minds with hate, confusion, fear, or despair".

Mr Trump's supporters don't escape either, as the spell asks that their "malicious tongues" be curbed too.

Mr Hughes suggests that instead of the normal closing line, "So mote it be!", witches could burn the former Apprentice host's image with the words, "You're fired!"

quote:

Exorcists warn against Wiccan spell to bind Donald Trump

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Witches in the U.S. are offering a solution to those who say Donald Trump is not their president: cast a spell on him. It’s a planned monthly event that began Friday, February 23 at the stroke of midnight Eastern Time.

Witches from around the country are casting a mass spell to drive Trump from office. The plan is to continue every night of a waning crescent moon until he is no longer president.

Organizers set up a Facebook page, called “A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him.” The spell is publicized on the Internet and includes a supply list such as an unflattering photo of Trump, a tarot card, a stub of an orange candle, and earth.

quote:

Witches curse Kavanaugh? S.J. exorcist delivers Mass to fight the ‘hex’

SARATOGA — When San Jose priest Gary Thomas heard that a coven of East Coast witches planned to place a “hex” on newly appointed Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, he didn’t waste any time. Thomas, the official exorcist for the Catholic Diocese of San Jose, put out an alert to fellow exorcists nationwide and offered a pair of Masses for the judge last week to help repel the curse.

“The decision to do this against a Supreme Court justice is a heinous act and says a lot about the character of these people that should not be underestimated or dismissed,” Thomas told the National Catholic Register news agency on Wednesday. “These are real evil people.”

The witches’ “Ritual to Hex Brett Kavanaugh” event was held Saturday at Catland Books, a Brooklyn, New York, “metaphysical boutique and occult bookshop.” The bookstore announced on its Facebook page that “all rapists and the patriarchy which emboldens, rewards and protects them” will be cursed — an apparent reference to the allegations of sexual assault against Kavanaugh that arose during his recent confirmation hearing.

Last year, the bookstore hosted three hexes on President Donald Trump. A livestream video from Saturday’s event posted on the Catland Books Facebook page shows a darkened room lit by candles with people laughing, chanting and cheering as a man reads from a prepared statement and recites Psalm 109.

Thomas’ comments came just days before the Bay Area News Group ran a story Sunday about Thomas’ role in a San Jose diocese scandal. Thomas, who has operated as an exorcist for 12 years, treated a female parishioner who had come to the Our Lady of Peace church in Santa Clara asking for forgiveness for a sex addiction. Thomas is also head pastor at Sacred Heart parish in Saratoga.

In a confidential internal diocese report cited in the article, Thomas defended a priest whom the woman had accused of sexual improprieties, saying the woman was a harasser who “regularly seduced men for sex through witchcraft.” Critics called Thomas’ comments and his use of exorcism in the case antiquated and out-of-touch.

A diocese spokeswoman did not return a request for comment Monday, nor did Father Thomas.

quote:

Witches plan to curse Trump: We will counter with prayer.
Kevin Ambrose

A Day of Prayer.
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? -Romans 8:31

It is true that the Devil has power on this Earth but as the above verse asserts that power is nothing in comparison to that of our Lord. The Devil’s power is only allowed to fester when we, the faithful, separate God from our society. The vacuum which secularism creates is dangerous and it is our duty as Christians to resist these attempts at every turn.

And so we shall. They plan to conduct their mass rituals on:

The ritual is to be done at the stroke of midnight on waning crescent moon ritual days, which are February 24th (midnight, Friday evening), March 26th, April 24th, May 23rd, June 21st (especially important as it is the summer solstice) etc. until Trump leaves office.

This is a declaration of spiritual war and it requires a response. As such the Christian Nationalist Alliance is announcing a Day of Prayer on each of these days. We beseech all Christian soldiers to answer this call to action by reading from Psalm 23. We ask you to join us in praying for the strength of our nation, our elected representatives and for the souls of the lost who would take up Satanic arms against us.

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: it means clown spam > marianne 2020: #magicresistance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Goddamn she was too pure, too good for this poo poo country. I unironically supported her during the primaries and was mocked for it. We get what we deserve :rip:

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

"Only when we decide as a society to actively align our policies with the tenets of a healthy soul—putting kindness, love, mercy and compassion over cutthroat attitudes that put glorification of self over a commitment to the love that binds us as one, not only in our private behavior but in our political and economic behavior as well—will our wounded soul begin to heal itself."

it's so loving true and it is so sad how far away we are from this

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
if you didnt know she owns for real by page six of this thread i forgive you, b/c she would want that

but before that gently caress you

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

She will always be my President.

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1313209099346161664?s=20

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

gently caress yeah

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Sorry to report that Marianne says she's just not that into crystals in that interview. I'm really torn up about it.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i hosed up and supported bernie in the primary

i'm so sorry my queen

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Well Biden predictably did not get pulled left but Marianne is an actual adult capable of transforming on issues and is now well on her way to Daouism

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1314040855846584326?s=20
https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1314041027829927938?s=20

2024 Williamson/Daou and call the ticket "The Eternal Daou" please

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

*narrator voice* the american people turned it down

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

i say swears online posted:

Well, yeah. What if I end up with a hundred billion dollars and then get hit with the taxes I voted for previously? I’d sure be kicking myself then!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i say swears online posted:

Daou-n

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1315905534466428934

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

well, yeah, "a billionaire" isn't "all the billionaires"

something something minecraft, i guess

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lincoln kind of paints a counterexample to this where his assassination completely killed reconstruction in the south even though he had just been overwhelmingly been reelected to pursue it

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1319823678897573890

Podcasts are going to become real. Wow president Elizabeth Bruenig!

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1323870924542717952

It was never gonna.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

she shoulda won

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Virgil Vox posted:

she shoulda won

marianne > bernie forever

at least she didn't sell her soul to libs after they rat hosed her

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1329754123512799234

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lol amazing

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

daaaamn

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

has anyone listened to her podcast?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Virgil Vox posted:

has anyone listened to her podcast?

it's good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBh08Uoygoo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:syoon:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

drat

I assume michelle's book is awful succ We Go High bullshit as well but it's still a pretty good post orb mom has made here

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

World War Mammories posted:

drat

I assume michelle's book is awful succ We Go High bullshit as well but it's still a pretty good post orb mom has made here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgcpedl8a8c

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

lmfao

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

been laughing at this for about a minute straight

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

slay queen

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i love marianne

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

she replied to me on twitter!!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1331238258509045761

I sent my friend the first paragraph and he guessed it was marianne

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Marx Was A Lib posted:

she replied to me on twitter!!!!

Orb bless

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gringostar posted:

slay queen

Obama just got a eldritch blast from the orb

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

marianne keep posting

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1335572568208793601

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:justpost:

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
Saw Obama's latest release at the bookshop today and cracked up under my mask.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
What could have been

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1340477715795890177?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
She’s incredible.