Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

HADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUKEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I still love how she quaked him so fuckin hard that it shattered the ground beneath her.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How does Chloe Bennet get better every season? Like DAYUM.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rocksicles posted:

If she'd shaved the side of her head i might have slid off my chair.

That personally doesn't work for me but I don't think it would be a deal breaker.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I bet next week they got to deepest space.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Slashrat posted:

They're reusing the Lighthouse set, so that's one expense saved at least.

Well they'd already moved in last season, it's not that surprising. And it's a good set, great headquarters.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hulu?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bennet posted some stuff where they were working out together and he is indeed jacked as hell these days.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gey muckle mowser posted:

they should make a Colleen Wing + Misty Knight show, I'd watch it

I'd be down for this but only if it's just them going to random bars and kicking douchey dude's asses.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phylodox posted:

Anson Mount was amazingly charming and charismatic given the incredible limitations placed on him in the role, the complete absence of dialogue being the least of them.

I never watched it but over on ST Discovery the man does more with a single look than most of his castmates can do with 20 minutes of exposition. Dude's an incredible talent.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So Gemma is going to die and Fitz is going to uh, maybe clone a new one?

Because they're clearly not allowed to be happy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He's the bridge to getting original flavor Phil back.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So much for the Controller being a thing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CornHolio posted:

Nobody has interfered with Fitz's timeline, right? So we can assume that until Jemma and Quake interfere, this is the path that somehow leads him back to Kasius in the future, right? So the Fitz we saw last season is this Fitz in the future.

We dont know but Fitz woke up in the same coffin and cargo hold that we saw destroyed. So the timeline has indeed changed.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rocksicles posted:

I can throw a rock in the air and hit a Wagu cow here in Australia.

You guys have flying cows?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We already know Celestials exist in the MCU. Another giant dude isnt going to be weird at this point.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Didn't they show an IW ship on a TV? And Talbot said he needed more power so he could got to NYC and fight alongside the Avengers.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
AGENTS OF SHIELD SEASON 6: I'M TRIPPING BALLLLS

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rocksicles posted:

The most alien part of this whole episode was having carpet under a bar.

Ain't been to many gentlemen's clubs I see.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I worked in a large nightclub and the executive lounge was fully carpeted. Cleaning was a nightmare.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:getout:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Would watch the Daisy/Simmons drug induced power hour every week.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PierreTheMime posted:

AoS: Ladies Night as a spin-off, I’m onboard.

I am PISSED that they didn't play the song for that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I still think "I'm tripping balls" was the better thread title.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
With the Orville getting a third year it's really unlikely we'll ever see Bobbie again but I hope they pull Hunter in at least one more time.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Whedon started this show so nobody gets to be happy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm waiting for Fitz to reveal that he has zero crazy in his head and the Doctor poo poo was a result of 75 years in cryo so he's just fine.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

cant cook creole bream posted:

Daisy is explicitly not a human.

Some manner of Ex-Human perhaps?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phylodox posted:

Metahuman?

Incapable of being Human?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Elentor posted:

Well yeah I've always said, the choreography in this show is top notch. Comparing any of the agents fighting to Arrow slowly dance punching enemies with a bow in a shipyard warehouse is brutal.

They stole AoS's fight guy for a few fights and it was very evident.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Test Pattern posted:

Ok, completely left-field theory time, but I can't let it go

We've got:
Aliens that are leathery bat things from space that walk among us, seeming to be humans that they've replaced/taken over; and
A character hunting them who is also from somewhere else and seems, to the uninformed, to just be murdering random people.

What I'm saying is, it's highly unlikely we'll hear the word "Galador" on TV, but a man can hope.

Disney does not own ROM. Hasbro has had a ROM script kicking around for a few years now, was allegedly planned to spin out of the TF franchise.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Marvel owns the name Space Knights, they even published a mini by that name 15 years ago. They own all the characters created for the comics as well.
They own all the things that made ROM interesting which is why the IDW series has been so lame.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Azhais posted:

Deke mostly just lacks a formal education and has a skill set largely unsuited to not scavenging to survive

He rebuilt the framework (twice apparently), he's obviously got tech skills

Both of his grandparents were absolute geniuses, he might have a genetic advantage on brain stuff.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ookiimarukochan posted:

2 of his 4 grandparents, unless you're suggesting he's the product of incest.

It worked for Fry.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That was insane.

I loved the moment when they realized they could call on their own memories for help.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The difference in dramatic handling in AoS is what won me over. Daisy is the kind of person who'd shoot Ward dead, then keep shooting the body just to make sure he's extra dead and I am totally okay with that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sarge is clearly going to be Phil from the far future. Resurrected once again and fully healed.

An instagram post pushed my thinking in this direction.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nooneofconsequence posted:

Eh Marvel tv shows haven't exactly been amazing career boosters.

Solid work for solid actors. I'm sure everyone will land on their feet post AoS but I doubt there's any future superstars in the cast. Which is a bummer.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Azhais posted:

Very few actors actually seem to have careers after successful tv runs anyway. For most it's a lucky hit on one show that gets a few seasons then it's back to random one-offs

Very true. We were talking about the bulk of the actors who've worked on Whedon shows and looking at the cast of Buffy, even SMG has struggle to have consistent work. On Angel only Boreanaz has managed to keep his career afloat. But on Firefly it's impressive that for such a lovely show that FIllion, Tudyk, Torres and Glau have all managed to find continued work in tv and film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm on board with this so long as he takes Nick Blood with him.