Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

RBA Starblade posted:

No one ever learned anything from the Oregon Trail

Hey, I learned that Fort Laramie existed! And that there's a place called Chimney Rock. :colbert:

God, I get nostalgia just seeing the name of this game! I played the original in elementary school, and those graphics are burned into my memory.

Voting for missing the Gold Rush boat, April 1850.

(There was another game I played just as much right alongside Oregon Trail, but I can't for the life of me remember the name--I just remember that you played a fish in a pond, and you had to be careful of the other fish since they tried to eat you, and also avoid getting too close to the surface because an osprey would get you. I think you could play as different species of fish?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Yes! I've been trying for a long time to remember that name.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Fort Hall