Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's set out in April of 1850 because it's more amusing to me if we're late to the Gold Rush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I didn't know this was an FMV game. Anyway 6 months, 9 oxen because we're goons and want the weed number reference. I have it on good authority (from CJacobs) that 69 is the weed number.

Dash Rendar posted:

circlmastr is gonna get dysentery and die. preemptive :rip:

:sigh:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

If Seinfeld taught me anything, it's the healing power of Junior Mints. Administer peppermint.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

We should have a Ford Fiesta after we cross this.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

oldskool posted:

Continue down the hill and use the speed gained from barreling downhill to make up time

Do this.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

We need to buy:
All their laudanum
113 pounds of bacon
78 pounds of cheese
2 boxes of 20 bullets
1 grandfather clock

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

That bridge looks so good, it's like our ferry godmother.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's go for the XXX action at Three Crossings.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Fort Bridger so we don't miss any terrible cutscenes.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I remember reading somewhere that the Gold Rush is the reason that California became a free state, despite the environment (such as the aforementioned wine country) befitting plantations and the land being largely in the south. Allegedly the gold mining industry that sprang up fought hard to keep slavery out of the territory so that miners wouldn't have to compete with slave labor, and the wealth that the gold brought in allowed for statehood without any real discussion of a Northern and Southern California division into free and slave states.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

5 year olds can't drink whiskey (or can they?) so I say ford it.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

California here we come!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

lofi posted:

Let's stop and rest on quicksand, nothing could possibly go wrong!

This.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Everyone is so unhappy that I survived. Not exactly great for the ol' self-esteem here.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

We already passed up Deep Sand once so let's go to South Pass.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Just ford the river now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Double-team has never failed us.

Unless it has, in which case double-team is due for a win.