Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

CirclMastr posted:

Let's set out in April of 1850 because it's more amusing to me if we're late to the Gold Rush.

I agree with CirclMastr. I want to be late and have to actually make a business instead of playing the rocks lottery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Regalingualius posted:

I’m going to suggest we get the true OT experience, and pick the skills that seem least likely to get everyone (or anyone) in our party to the end.

Spanish (10), Musical (10), Botany (20), Carpentry (40), Blacksmithing (40).

If the party dies, at least they’ll leave a kickass wagon behind (assuming it doesn’t sink in a river, of course).

How dare you. You know Grandma is a master of cooking

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
You do it. You know what's best.

We don't need poo poo like "clothes" or "Food."

We need Oxen. 9 of 'em.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Dash Rendar posted:

if it helps, Grandma Party is also totally gonna get dysentery and die.

I'm gonna bury the lot of em. Can't get dysentery when all you've got in your veins is piss and vinegar.

If we let you on this trip you'd be run over by our work cows.

Keep going.

Circlmastr can gather berries for us to eat.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Three crossings? More like three fordings.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

HiHo ChiRho posted:

I'm so disappointed GrandmaParty hasn't died of dysentery yet. We must rectify the situation

Caulk and float. Hope that Grandma drowns

I'll bury you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

CirclMastr posted:

Everyone is so unhappy that I survived. Not exactly great for the ol' self-esteem here.

I told them I'd bury them and I did. :colbert: