Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
mustve been one of those "heavy flow" months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wish I had a bf to watch me pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

beer gas canister

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
i buy my gf's blue liquid for her sometimes and i dont even mind the looks i get at the checkout :colbert:

Manifisto

wish I had some blue fluid so a tampon could watch my gf 1x/month

take the moon

by sebmojo
wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

take the moon fucked around with this message at 18:00 on May 12, 2019

Farecoal

There he go

BYOBot posted:

wish I had a gf so I could watch her pour blue fluid on a hot pizza and her tits popping out.

This video of my ex girlfriend giving me the finger for being too drunk to buy her some drinks was her best in a few years for me.

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

wish I had some blue fluid so a tampon could watch my gf 1x/month

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wish I had a tampon so my blue fluid would pour out on it this 1x/month

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
honest tampon company: we have a message here that many people can both find humor in and identify with, promoting our brand
sickos: wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

google THIS

Rad-daddio
and here I am just trying to find a source to buy the blue fluid from

Android Blues

wish i hhad a gf starting the mirena coil so i could watch her pour small amounts of blue fluid on a tampon in irregular intervals 30x/month

beer gas canister

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
wish i blew my tampon fluid on a gf. 99x/month

Manifisto

join me on bluefluidgf.net

similar but distinct experience available at bluefluidgf.gov

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

FluffieDuckie

Android Blues posted:

wish i hhad a gf starting the mirena coil so i could watch her pour small amounts of blue fluid on a tampon in irregular intervals 30x/month

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I started pouring blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month and now I'm a girl?

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I started pouring blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month and now I'm a girl?

you cracked the code

take the moon

by sebmojo

Android Blues posted:

haha

take the moon

by sebmojo
wish I had a blue fluid gf so I could watch her declare war on my tampon mecha gf 1x a month

alnilam

ty manifisto

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
wish I had a tampon so I could watch my girlfriend pour blue fluid on it 1x/month

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Throwing tampons at the Blue Man Group in the hopes of getting a girlfriend for a month

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Finally got a girlfriend, bought the biggest box of tampons I could find and waited. When "that time of the month" arrived and no blue fluid was anywhere to be seen I started to get worried. But then, and I don't know how to say this, instead of pouring blue fluid on the tampon, she did something which, frankly, I couldn't possibly discuss in polite company.

Manifisto

WHAT BIG TAMPON DOESN"T WANT YOU TO KNOW: irl the fluid isn't blue, it's more of a blue-green

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gf here, the blue fluid comes via DHL in unmarked packaging. check ur mail.

google THIS

Doctor: I'm sorry but it's terminal. You only have 10 days to live.

Guy on Death Bed: gf, where are you in your cycle?

(gf shakes her head sadly)

GODB: (sobs) Wish I had a month so I could watch my gf pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

GODB: (sobs) Wish I had a month so I could watch my gf pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

sb hermit

doctor, I’m having dreams where I’m a blue fluid being poured onto a tampon 1x/month, what does it mean?

Stoner Sloth

el dorito posted:

doctor, I’m having dreams where I’m a blue fluid being poured onto a tampon 1x/month, what does it mean?

but doctor, i am girlfriend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

google THIS posted:

ty manifisto

alnilam

el dorito posted:

Stoner Sloth posted:

but doctor, i am girlfriend!

lol

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

Finally got a girlfriend, bought the biggest box of tampons I could find and waited. When "that time of the month" arrived and no blue fluid was anywhere to be seen I started to get worried. But then, and I don't know how to say this, instead of pouring blue fluid on the tampon, she did something which, frankly, I couldn't possibly discuss in polite company.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

Stoner Sloth

Hell hath no fury, like a girlfriend prevented from pouring blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
It's been two months with no blue fluid.