Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
i've been playing along itt for a while now but i gotta break it to you

i've had a gf for years and she never let me watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon anyx/month

Flavius Aetass
lol j/k i watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

google THIS

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol j/k i watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

drat, whew, really had me going there for a sec

Farecoal

There he go
we have a progressive relationship, so we take turns pouring blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My exgf never let me watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month but wanted to watch me pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month so we broke up

Flavius Aetass

hamjobs posted:

My exgf never let me watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month but wanted to watch me pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month so we broke up

which pocket was your blue handkerchief hanging out of when you met her

google THIS

GF: Guess what time of the month it is?

Me: Ohhh yeah

GF: (coquettishly reaches into a drawer and pulls out...a pad?!)

Me: :yikes:

Flavius Aetass
you pull out a maxipad and i call a taxi cab(d)!!

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Flavius Aetass posted:

i earned my blue wings :smugmrgw:

you demonstrated the superior absorbency and comfort of your brand of choice... on a plane :stare:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Flavius Aetass posted:

which pocket was your blue handkerchief hanging out of when you met her

Left side, yes, that's the Crip side

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hamjobs posted:

Left side, yes, that's the Crip side

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My right back pocket always has a small container of ob brand regular flow tampons in case I met someone who might wanna me to pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month for them, and share in that joy, with me

Flavius Aetass
my mom went to jail for pouring blue fluid on a tampon 2x/month when i was little and i still miss her even though i know what she did was really bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Flavius Aetass posted:

my mom went to jail for pouring blue fluid on a tampon 2x/month when i was little and i still miss her even though i know what she did was really bad

wow, that's awful, the criminalization of pouring blue fluid as many times a month as you want, need or can most stop