Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
blue fluid? must be that time of the month!

i'm sorry, i didnt mean too offend any one i thought we were talking about periods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
i earned my blue wings :smugmrgw:

Flavius Aetass
i've been playing along itt for a while now but i gotta break it to you

i've had a gf for years and she never let me watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon anyx/month

Flavius Aetass
lol j/k i watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

Flavius Aetass

hamjobs posted:

My exgf never let me watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month but wanted to watch me pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month so we broke up

which pocket was your blue handkerchief hanging out of when you met her

Flavius Aetass
you pull out a maxipad and i call a taxi cab(d)!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
my mom went to jail for pouring blue fluid on a tampon 2x/month when i was little and i still miss her even though i know what she did was really bad