Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wish I had a bf to watch me pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wish I had a tampon so my blue fluid would pour out on it this 1x/month

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gf here, the blue fluid comes via DHL in unmarked packaging. check ur mail.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

Doctor: I'm sorry but it's terminal. You only have 10 days to live.

Guy on Death Bed: gf, where are you in your cycle?

(gf shakes her head sadly)

GODB: (sobs) Wish I had a month so I could watch my gf pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Buying a lot of windshield wiper fluid at the store so my bf doesn't realize I missed my 1x/month 3x/year

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twenty Four posted:

going to the store and buying tampons once a month to make the cashier think I have a girlfriend

incredible

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wish I had a gf so I could debate whether or not it's a human right to pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My exgf never let me watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month but wanted to watch me pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month so we broke up

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Flavius Aetass posted:

which pocket was your blue handkerchief hanging out of when you met her

Left side, yes, that's the Crip side

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My right back pocket always has a small container of ob brand regular flow tampons in case I met someone who might wanna me to pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month for them, and share in that joy, with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Flavius Aetass posted:

my mom went to jail for pouring blue fluid on a tampon 2x/month when i was little and i still miss her even though i know what she did was really bad

wow, that's awful, the criminalization of pouring blue fluid as many times a month as you want, need or can most stop