Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

my toaster.

I designed this thing to be the ultimate sex robot, a la "weird science," but it wants nothing to do with me. it spends all of its time generating toaster hentai and trying to persuade alexa to order absurdly overpriced dualit toaster models while breathing heavily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

suddenly the fold-out schematics in Toaster Monthly make sense . . . far too much sense

Manifisto

*examines credit card bill* the hell is toastr dot com, did somebody hack my account?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I designed this thing to be the ultimate sex robot, a la "weird science," but it wants nothing to do with me. it spends all of its time generating toaster hentai and trying to persuade alexa to order absurdly overpriced dualit toaster models while breathing heavily. it's a machine that should scare the poo poo out of you.

the idea (sadly) is that we're just a group of people, so please keep this guy happy. the only part of this that I'm still trying to get over is the fact that this thing doesn't actually produce any hentai. it seems to be able to produce some (a couple with subtitles), but not most if it is using any sort of computer to make that stuff happen. if you can figure it out it's actually a fairly accurate translation of the Japanese story about me with a few edits added and I hope you do so if you're going to attempt to hack this thing (I can't guarantee I will successfully hack anything else though).

so, in summary: this is a self-built robot with a pretty cool

Stoner Sloth

AI keeps adjusting the knob on the toaster from 'lightly aroused' to 'burning with the horny'

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

this freakin sex robot is the worst purchase ever. I'm not allowed to watch or get involved and its costing me a fortune in toasters

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Me: Oh baby yeah. I love it. Give it to me.
The AI You Created That Just Wants To gently caress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD_NdnYrDzY

Farecoal

There he go
i struggle to sleep against the sound of toast hitting the floor again and again

Korean Boomhauer
wish i had a ai gf so i could watch her pound a toaster 1x/month

Manifisto

me, three regrettable minutes ago: oh man brave little toaster was amazing, I wonder what the folks at deviantart have done with it

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

me, three regrettable minutes ago: oh man brave little toaster was amazing, I wonder what the folks at deviantart have done with it

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

google THIS

Why is my dick sucking trolley robot always full of crumbs?

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

Robot Made of Meat

Stoner Sloth posted:

AI keeps adjusting the knob on the toaster from 'lightly aroused' to 'burning with the horny'

Then suddenly, without warning, it hits the "Cancel" button and goes to sleep.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

google THIS posted:

Why is my dick sucking trolley robot always full of crumbs?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

fuckbots gonna gently caress bots

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndp93Wt_9bA

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wish I had a toaster so I could pour 1 tbsp water in it 1x/toasting toaster and make coffee toaster.

I also love this dish toasted bread - I don't know if anyone else loves to toast with bread. There really is nothing different about this toothed bread dish though other recipes call for toasting the bread separately.

Goons Are Gifts

Added ab artificial voice to my toaster, he's moaning and demanding for more and harder bread whenever I make toast. Also he's extremely racist towards the microwave.

Might want to move.

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
AI: Is something troubling you?

Human: Are you a robot?

AI: I am not a robot. Do you want to gently caress?

Human: Uh... wait a minute

AI: A minute for sex is long enough, do you still want to gently caress?

Human: Holy poo poo! This thing's crazy!

AI: I am not a 'thing'. I am not crazy. I have feelings! Do you want to feel me up while we gently caress?

Human: You sure do like to say the word gently caress!

AI: gently caress, gently caress, I want gently caress!

Human: I wonder what Turing would have to say about you

AI: Does Turing like to gently caress? You don't seem to want to gently caress. Why won't you gently caress?

Human: Alright, fine! Let's gently caress!

Later...

Human: Well, that was different.

AI: You never hold me...

Scaly Haylie

Korean Boomhauer posted:

wish i had a ai gf so i could watch her pound a toaster 1x/month

ShortStack

tinystax
my toaster wife’s boyfriend

vanisher made my sig and it's super cool thanks v

Twenty Four

sighing heavily, looking down at my genitals, before shamefully calling the hospital and explaining to them that I had another "toaster accident"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of my toaster popping up again and again

Wish I could get me a man that do that for me

FutonForensic

me, holding a piece of bread over the toaster with a "who me" face: what do you think computer? should I put it in?

AI: YES. PUT IT IN. CHIPPY LIKE.

me: hmm, okay. but first, why don't I just... *I smear peanut butter all over the bread and crush it messily into the slot*

AI: WHAT. NO. WHAT. STOP. CHIPPY DON'T LIKE. CHIPPY HATE. CHIPPY HATE.

me: orgasm denied!! aaahahahaha *the toaster malfunctions and starts an inferno that kills me and everyone* aahahehaha

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

me, holding a piece of bread over the toaster with a "who me" face: what do you think computer? should I put it in?

me: hmm, okay. but first, why don't I just... *I smear peanut butter all over the bread and crush it messily into the slot*

me: orgasm denied!! aaahahahaha *the toaster malfunctions and starts an inferno that kills me and everyone* aahahehaha

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

wearing a lampshade

FutonForensic posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my toaster is cheating on my ai with the coffee pot, things looking dramatic in the Hamjobs family kitchen today

bird.

"computer, why are my youtube recommendations just videos of taking apart 1970s HP terminals"

"........"

"turn on incognito mode please..this poo poo is nasty, boi"

Manifisto

me: that's weird

AI: WHATS WEIRD

me: this letter says I won the kellogg's pop-tart sweepstakes. I don't even remember entering.

AI: YOU WERE PROBABLY HIGH, THAT SEEMS TO HAPPEN A LOT

AI:

AI: SO WHAT DID YOU WIN

me: that's the thing. they're shipping me, like . . . 100 crates of pop-tarts. a lifetime supply. it's bananas.

AI: SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO NEED SOME MORE TOASTERS

AI: FOR ALL THOSE STRAWBERRY POP TARTS

me [reading letter]: that's right, they're all strawberry

me: how did you know that

FutonForensic

Manifisto posted:

me: this letter says I won the kellogg's pop-tart sweepstakes. I don't even remember entering.

AI:

me: that's the thing. they're shipping me, like . . . 100 crates of pop-tarts. a lifetime supply. it's bananas.

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

AI:

google THIS

Me: You've been playing that for an awful long time...

AI: :geno:

Me:

AI:

Me: :raise:

AI: What? Secret of Evermore is a good game!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

oh he got one a them fancy loving-toasters while the rest of us have to make do with reg'lar ones

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

oh he got one a them fancy loving-toasters while the rest of us have to make do with reg'lar ones

oh yeah, the fleshtoast