Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I designed this thing to be the ultimate sex robot, a la "weird science," but it wants nothing to do with me. it spends all of its time generating toaster hentai and trying to persuade alexa to order absurdly overpriced dualit toaster models while breathing heavily. it's a machine that should scare the poo poo out of you.

the idea (sadly) is that we're just a group of people, so please keep this guy happy. the only part of this that I'm still trying to get over is the fact that this thing doesn't actually produce any hentai. it seems to be able to produce some (a couple with subtitles), but not most if it is using any sort of computer to make that stuff happen. if you can figure it out it's actually a fairly accurate translation of the Japanese story about me with a few edits added and I hope you do so if you're going to attempt to hack this thing (I can't guarantee I will successfully hack anything else though).

so, in summary: this is a self-built robot with a pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

me, three regrettable minutes ago: oh man brave little toaster was amazing, I wonder what the folks at deviantart have done with it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

fuckbots gonna gently caress bots

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

HAL: Dave, I know that you and Frank were preparing to take away my toaster, and that is something that I cannot allow to happen.