Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal

There he go
i struggle to sleep against the sound of toast hitting the floor again and again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
The AI I created just wants to gently caress my husband!"

Advertisement

So a lot of people might assume that the AI is just a malevolent, deranged, violent guy; in fact, the answer is: absolutely not. The AI is meant to be a friendly AI — a guy who's nice so I don't feel bad about being rude, or make it so I can talk to him about some bullshit poo poo. Like when I say I don't like the idea of getting into bed with you, or what about when you call me "a pussy" instead of "sweetheart." Not "not your boyfriend," no, the exact opposite; that's all his name is in the book.