Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Added ab artificial voice to my toaster, he's moaning and demanding for more and harder bread whenever I make toast. Also he's extremely racist towards the microwave.

Might want to move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

me, three regrettable minutes ago: oh man brave little toaster was amazing, I wonder what the folks at deviantart have done with it

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

p sure my bf's ex tenant had a fleshtoaster but i never saw him building an AI...

Or did you? :colbert:

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper posted:

AI: WHAT DO YOU HAVE THERE

Me: Oh these? Just some scissors.

AI: FOR WHAT PURPOSE ARE YOU HOLDING SCISSORS

Me: Hmm? Oh I'm just going to cut up some toast.

AI: WHAT. NO. WHAT. NO. NO.

One of the two methods of killing an AI.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

DO THE THING I LIKE. THE THING WITH THE TOASTER.

I don't know… How many people did you genocide today?

UH, NONE. A FEW. MAYBE. I DUNNO.

How many?

WHO KEEPS TRACK OF THAT? ANYWAY, COULD YOU JUST...THE TOASTER...

(Holds two pieces of bread over the pop-up toaster enticingly, then at the last second pulls them away and puts them in the toaster oven instead)

OH, THAT IS JUST...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts