Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

OldAlias posted:

rocks with math inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
it me, we used RCS in school, during group projects

it was easy enough on AFS to just set an ACL on a shared directory and then use RCS

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

this thread reads so different depending on the cost of education, because of course if you're paying hard cash for it then you'd expect some substantial focus on employment prospects. not having paid a dime myself i very much appreciate the lack of concern for the current follies of the industry during my student years.

remember, if you’re not the customer, you’re the product

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

:thejoke: