Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

504 posted:

Ah, another in the line of "thrilling action" movies where the indestructible, perfect at everything, never in the slightest danger hero slaughters unending hordes of automatic weapon wielding baddies by doing impossible things and only being shot where hes wearing magic body armor.

Hes back from his permanent retirement. Again. Again.

Yeah it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Basebf555 posted:

Having thought about it, portraying Ruhian and Rahman as like honorable fighters who really are just excited to be able to fight Wick was a pretty clever choice because it allows them to slow their moves down a bit and give Keanu some breaks but with an established in-universe reason for why they'd do that.

Yeah, I really enjoyed that the pair of them didn't have any hard feelings towards him or want him dead or anything, they just wanted to see how they stack up. It added to how goofy and weird the whole world in the film is.

Also lol at how the film goes from Hitman to Assassin's Creed for a moment. For a moment I thought he was going to get a hidden blade even to reinforce the whole theme of choosing between being a man or a tool/servant too. :v:

Speaking of which Lance Reddick better end up siding with Wick but I'm p sure he's going to go down with Winston if he actually did betray John. I guess in hindsight probably not but the dialogue at the end was ambiguous and with how they framed him during the fights it seems like he was pretty earnest about trying to get back in.

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 15:59 on May 20, 2019

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I think my favorite character is the one computer janitor sending out the deconsecration notice just because a russian mobster goon with eyeshadow under one eye only is hilarious to me

He's probably also killed like thirty people probably

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I guess that's a standard turnaround but it seems very quick.

It seems a bit long to me but I guess I assumed 4 was actually already made, like Matrix 2 and 3

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I thought the answer to the question "why not just shoot her" was just "that wouldn't do anything and no one really wastes their time attacking things for no reason in these films except Theon Greyjoy".

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Welcome to the Flavertown Continental

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

https://www.doesthedogdie.com/media/17026

lmao

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

In retrospect he didn't get that many guns, only like two

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

It's going to be revealed that no one in the Organization actually commits any crimes outside of itself, it's a self-sustaining killconomy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Bust Rodd posted:

I mean what’s the difference between human trafficking and adopting orphans to become murder-rinas who nearly die in subservient violence for their criminal overlords? John and his roots is basically slavery, except he’s a hitman instead of a prostitute. I very much doubt any of the ballerinas or wrestlers could leave if they wanted to.

I also hate how the coins are worth anything. Clean up a dead body? 1 coin! 2 drinks at the bar? 1 coin! 3 nights stay in a 5-star Hotel? You better believe that is 1 Coin!

They're very good drinks