Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"

Taintrunner posted:

I really, really didn't like JW2 with the bulletproof suit and the subway silencer battle, is this movie more like JW1 or sadly like JW2?

This is more like the second John Wick with all the coin bullshit and latin oaths and the Bushwick-burlesque secretaries. Also I don't think there will be a JW4 because Jason Mantzoukas kills John Wick at the end of this movie by dumping him out of that shopping cart.

LesterGroans posted:

I haven't seen it yet, but since it seems to set up a 4th film, I'm glad there's a chance for Common to come back. His fight with John Wick in 2 is great, and the absurd amount of stairs they fall down always cracks me up.

They don't mention he's dead in this movie or anything, do they?

Not mentioned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU