Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

WHOA loving WHAT

Yeah I was blissfully unaware they were in this and then spotted them very early on. I then spent a while just waiting for them to reappear and do something. I was not displeased when they did.

I left the cinema wanting to watch those 2 films and now will do very soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

deathbagel posted:

Weird question, but does anyone know anything about that cool chess set in Winston's glass palace area?

I was fully expecting someone to end up getting thrown/uppercutted onto that.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Pirate Jet posted:

and that the Bowery King survived his execution.

I may be forgetting something here but remind me why it was supposed to be an 'execution' as opposed to just a punishment. Anjelica Huston's character had all her men killed but was only punished for her helping of Wick, not executed.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Failboattootoot posted:

Other than the pretty good joke of having to go back to get shotguns, it felt much more tedious and generally pointless and belief stretching than anything else.

...this is the bit in a John Wick movie that you felt stretched your belief? :lol:

plester1 posted:

CG to remove the film crews, check this poo poo out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1loWHOfKKI

I distinctly remember being sat in the cinema watching this with a massive grin on my face like "HOLY gently caress THIS IS SO IMPRESSIVE!" to the point where I don't feel anything in the 3rd movie held a candle to it.