Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
So I just watched the first two movies for the first time. I went in not knowing anything except that a dog got murdered. JW1 was just insane(ly good) and that telephone call to Viggo was perfect, especially looking back now and realizing that "he killed three guys in a bar with a pencil" was literal and not just a long way of saying "he's badass." Anyway, I like the movies and I'm excited to watch the third one at some point.

My only criticism is that scene in the second movie where JW and the main assassin he was fighting was casually strolling through a crowded area with JW up on the 2nd floor and the other guy on the ground floor. My complaint is that these two people are shown to be expert assassins with perfect aim yet for whatever reason they just kept shooting at each other and missing the entire time. That part really made no sense to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU