Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

teagone posted:

I enjoyed the Elder scene because it veers the worldbuilding into "videogame" style lore and plays it serious. I love it. It's totally absurd that the one guy above the High Table is just out there in the middle of the desert, and then when we meet him, he goes on a small exposition dump detailing the Persian/Syrian origin of assassins lol. It owns.
It reminded me a lot of Uncharted 3 which isn't really the worst thing for a movie to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Bust Rodd posted:

I always thought Denzel was one of those guys who was only in good movies but then he did that one about the CIA using a time machine to go back and stop a mid level politician from getting blown up and I was like “there has never been a dumber movie” and that was like 10 years ago.
Wasn't that also based off a video game too?