Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

OH MY GOD THAT WAS JASON MANTZOUKAS!?

I heard he was in the movie, was happy to see him pop up a few more time down the line and very happy to see his late appearance, that was real fun.

Overall I liked JW2 slightly more than 3, but I definitely liked them doubling down on the assassin-world and weird JW flourishes and just kept building on that. I really liked the ending too, and I like that it's not clear exactly what went down and what characters' motivations are. There's certainly the possibility that it's being played straight, and that's more likely overall, but I think there's still some wiggle room to have some wild stuff going on beneath the surface.

I just want them to keep on making John Wick movies forever, have Keanu pass the torch after like JW4 or 5 and then carry on with films in this world and shot with this same style. Give me that continental series too, I want it all, and honestly if it were going to keep going past Keanu's involvement doing it as a series is a safer bet, though god I have no clue how they match the cool fights and cinematography of the films when adapting the universe to a T.V. show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU