Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Hilariously, my wife can put up with an unlimited human body count but will not watch it if there is any animal death/cruelty. I need to watch it first to make sure all the :dogge: are fine before she'll watch it. Then watch it again with her if all the critters make it while all the fuckface humans eat hot lead all day.

Oh no don't make me watch Wick movies multiple times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

504 posted:

RACIST, SEXIST, ABLEIST AND UNFUNNY THREAD-making GBS threads DICKHEAD WHO LIKES TO TALK ABOUT WEIRD RAPE FANTASIES OFTEN CHECK OUT THIS RAP SHEET AND THEN PLEASE CHAIN PROBE

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Can't wait to see this, I really need some no-bullshit badass action movie shot into my eyeballs.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

got some chores tonight posted:

i thought it was a bit silly that the continental's bellboys were just sent out with pistols against the high table death squad when there are various smgs and assault rifles in the armory

Yeah but in fairness those were borderline useless against the special armored goons too. Only the armor piercing super shotguns worked, and I think they just had 2.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

At the time I thought the character was just a woman who wasn't having any bullshit.