Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I recently got the Hand of the King Kickstarter pledge secondhand off a fellow goon. I've only played the game once, but so far i'm really enjoying it. Planning on playing again this coming Sunday.

All I've painted up so far are The Mountain's Men and the alternate sculpt for The Mountain.

I'm waiting for the new line of contrast paints to come out before I paint up the Stark side & the rest of the Lannister's. I also need to up my basing game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Cross posting some Tullys.

Zuul the Cat posted:

Yesterday was my one year wedding anniversary, but my wife came down sick so my day off turned into a painting marathon. Managed to get a unit of Tully Sworn Shields mostly done for the ASOIAF game.

I realized once I finished my 12 hour painting session and took photos of them that I got the shields wrong - the blue is supposed to be on the bottom. Ah well, i'm certainly not redoing them. Happy with how they turned out - armor is VMA Metal Colour Dur Aluminium and Aluminium. Plate is washed with Nuln Oil, scales are washed with Guilliman Blue glaze.

I'll take some proper photos of them once they're done being painted and based.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

MCPeePants posted:

Those look good! Are you going to do the faces? I'd like to see maybe a tiny bit more differentiation on the scales, more blue or a super faint brass-tone highlight maybe.

I will be, yeah. I just couldn't paint anymore after I stopped yesterday, so I still have to do the faces and other touch up items. I've been debating hitting the scales with a second coat of Guilliman Blue glaze, but I don't want it to be too blue. I think that might be too much blue in the unit.