Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mackson
I have decided to adopt a cat even though i am allergic. *"injects cat allergy vaccine"*

Aaahhh poo poo yeah bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
wet

slumpy

FutonForensic

Sabotaging the board game LIFE by crashing my car game piece into another car game piece, while I gently say "oooh nooo" and make crash noises

vanisher

The FDA has approved Cat Allergy Vaccine (CAV) for use on cats of the following breeds:
- Tabby
- Siamese
- Persian

The drug has been rated to be effective in reducing the majority of cat allergies. Boxing must include the following warning labels:

- Must be administered in a delicious treat
- Do not, unless given permission, pet the cat after administering CAV treat

See the drug information packet contained in the packaging for more information.

Finger Prince

Wait is this vaccine for the cat or the human?

Finger Prince

I am allergic to cats, but as long as I wash my hands immediately after playing with or petting the cat and before rubbing my eyes or nose, it goes a long way to preventing a reaction. I've never lived with a cat for more than a few days though, so I don't know if that regimen will hold up against hair and dander buildup or the cat lying on your face trying to suffocate you while you sleep though.

cda

by Hand Knit
Locked out of your house? Call the cops and tell them it's a meth lab.Just a little #lifesabotage for ya

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Volunteering for cleanup at Chernobyl because it's a premeditated superhero origins story

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

cda posted:

Locked out of your house? Call the cops and tell them it's a meth lab.Just a little #lifesabotage for ya

"okay but why are you calling Mr. Lab"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

lol but

body is a dinosaur
oh poo poo i forgot to do a career lol

google THIS

In retrospect "The Clock" wasn't the best nickname I could have chosen for myself as a boxer.

Manifisto

skritching on a cat, that's a mirage
I'm trying to tell you now, it's sabotage

listen all y'all, it's a sabotage
listen all y'all, it's got purrs and claws

ty nesamdoom!

Big Mackson

Splatmaster posted:

Volunteering for cleanup at Chernobyl because it's a premeditated superhero origins story

The Superhero Who Survived 100 Days of Hell then Liquefied.

Finger Prince posted:

Wait is this vaccine for the cat or the human?

The cat. It makes all the hair and skin fall right off and walla! No more allergies!

google THIS

Big Mackson posted:

The Superhero Who Survived 100 Days of Hell then Liquefied.

The cat. It makes all the hair and skin fall right off and walla! No more allergies!

Just send the cat to Chernobyl with Splatmaster and kill (cough) two birds with one stone

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Just send the cat to Chernobyl with Splatmaster and kill (cough) two birds with one stone

I will be... Catman!

Naps all the time, chases things, awkwardly sits in people's laps.

Big Mackson

google THIS posted:

Just send the cat to Chernobyl with Splatmaster and kill (cough) two-headed birds with one stone

Big Mackson
update: i finally got an appointment to the allergy department and they tested me and then sent in a form for cat vaccine asking if the state can pay for it. i also started taking dust mite vaccine but i reacted more and more for each day until my voice changed and breathing became more diff. so that is temporary on hold until i get anti histamines or whatever i need.

quest for pussy continues.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've had writers block so im going to divorce my wife

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Big Mackson

Heather Papps posted:

i've had writers block so im going to divorce my wife

use my posts if you need some writings.

Escape From Noise

All I do is sabotage my life. I'm the master of self sabotage!

nut

Life Sabotage sounds like a song by a anti-abortion rap trio

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Splatmaster is dead, this is some top tier foreshadowing right here!

Trying

lol but posted:

oh poo poo i forgot to do a career lol

hey my old account. hello

edit: pls respond

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Be very good at your vocation, be charming and likeable, travel the world. Absolutely wreck your plans of being lonely and bored.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Big Mackson

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Splatmaster is dead, this is some top tier foreshadowing right here!

* W. Bush voice* human animals hybrids

Big Mackson
I now have a cat

I take allergy medicine and it works. I now get a steady supply of birds and mice :)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Big Mackson posted:

I now have a cat

I take allergy medicine and it works. I now get a steady supply of birds and mice :)

In these difficult times there are worse things to eat. Good job

joke_explainer

Finger Prince posted:

I am allergic to cats, but as long as I wash my hands immediately after playing with or petting the cat and before rubbing my eyes or nose, it goes a long way to preventing a reaction. I've never lived with a cat for more than a few days though, so I don't know if that regimen will hold up against hair and dander buildup or the cat lying on your face trying to suffocate you while you sleep though.

same

I think some people are so allergic just like the cat scratching itself ejects enough dander in to the air to create a reaction. But my allergies are more mild in that like if I pet the cat then rub my eye it’s going to turn red, itchy and be annoying. But that’s manageable, Ive learned to have one hand just for cat petting and the other for constantly rubbing my eyes

Prof. Crocodile

joke_explainer posted:

Ive learned to have one hand just for cat petting and the other for constantly rubbing my eyes

pro cat strat

Khanstant
i am always eating cheese i dont cvare what my rear end in a top hat says

Big Mackson

Khanstant posted:

i am always eating cheese i dont cvare what my rear end in a top hat says

but what about your cowordkers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
they shouldn't be in my house, let alone my bathroom