Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mackson
I have decided to adopt a cat even though i am allergic. *"injects cat allergy vaccine"*

Aaahhh poo poo yeah bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mackson

Splatmaster posted:

Volunteering for cleanup at Chernobyl because it's a premeditated superhero origins story

The Superhero Who Survived 100 Days of Hell then Liquefied.

Finger Prince posted:

Wait is this vaccine for the cat or the human?

The cat. It makes all the hair and skin fall right off and walla! No more allergies!

Big Mackson

google THIS posted:

Just send the cat to Chernobyl with Splatmaster and kill (cough) two-headed birds with one stone

Big Mackson
update: i finally got an appointment to the allergy department and they tested me and then sent in a form for cat vaccine asking if the state can pay for it. i also started taking dust mite vaccine but i reacted more and more for each day until my voice changed and breathing became more diff. so that is temporary on hold until i get anti histamines or whatever i need.

quest for pussy continues.

Big Mackson

Heather Papps posted:

i've had writers block so im going to divorce my wife

use my posts if you need some writings.

Big Mackson

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Splatmaster is dead, this is some top tier foreshadowing right here!

* W. Bush voice* human animals hybrids

Big Mackson
I now have a cat

I take allergy medicine and it works. I now get a steady supply of birds and mice :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mackson

Khanstant posted:

i am always eating cheese i dont cvare what my rear end in a top hat says

but what about your cowordkers?