Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Poque posted:

SNES is superior.

*To the iOS release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Berserker isn't bad, per se, but it's awkward to use. Go back to Crescent Island (where you got the Black Chocobo originally), and get a Death Sickle from the Harvesters there. That has a chance to proc instant death and it works on more things than you'd think. That's probably it's greatest contribution, for most of the game, but it's still a nice one.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Nasgate posted:

Similarly, grinding iron backs and metamorph in w2

The best thing for Geos (otherwise) is letting you easily take out Skull Eaters for their 5AP without worrying about things like their absurd defense. Or that they will murder you. Yeah, they can flee and you'd get the AP that way but the only good use for a Geo is to make it even easier.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Complete_Cynic posted:

He's been tough on my other Fiestas, felt so good just dropping L2 Old this time

Yeah, same. Going from L2 Old to L5 Death is so satisfying, even if it's a pain to time correctly.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Current combined level is 92. Could TC easily (because Winner team is absurd), but eh. :effort:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I got one fight on Crescent Island heading towards the forest to pick up the Black Chocobo.

So of course, on a run where I don't have any Berserkers, this happens.

Goodbye, glorious friends.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

derra posted:

Are you sure? It was my understanding he didn't.

I think it's that the three you get as an item from random encounters (Ramuh, Golem and Catoblepas) all appear in the void somewhere. The two that are optional encounters you talk to (Shiva, Carbuncle) are permanently missable.

Ifrit and Titan are plot fights, so no issues there. The store bought three are in Mirage and the rest are all exclusive to W3.

Golem is the only one that's odd since Drakenvale is around in both W2 and W3, so he doesn't need to be in the void but I guess he is.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Zenithe posted:

Garula is 100% wrecking my all thief party.

Grind o' clock.

If you haven't already, steal Mythril Daggers from Wyverns Y-Burns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Nasgate posted:

Homeboy couldn't even stop garula.

Soldierguy shouldn't even take damage from Garula. He died to HP Leak, I guess, 'cos he's a dumbass??