Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I skipped last year, but this time I'm back baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Is there any way to sign up WITHOUT making a twitter account? Because I burned down my twitter account and there'S no way in hell I'm making another one.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

gently caress it, I made a new Twitter account just for the Fiesta and signe dup for an Advance Run.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I usually go with the iOS version because it's easier to take screenshots, but since I went for the Advance run, I need to get all the Tablets to unlock the last job.

I got Monk, Geomancer, Dancer, Oracle. How possible is it to get all the Tablets with Monk, Geo, Dancer?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Complete_Cynic posted:

iOS Omniscient with those three is gonna be very, very tricky - you don't have any commands that won't trigger Reset, it's all down to items and equipment.

Reflect Ring w/ bounced Mage Masher procs through self-stabbing to silence him for a round or two, then hit him as hard as possible (hoping for Sword Dance from a Monk?) - it's a lot of RNG!

Urgh.

I could go for the emulator route and use the Fiesta patch, but I love playing on the go.

I guess I'll try the iOS version and might rage-restart on emulator.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I just arrived at Walse because I've been amorphous all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I'm up to the Fire Tornado with 4 monks.

Yeah I'm slow, just taking it chill.