Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEAD GAY FORUM

the good posts were inside you all along
y room right now. only 2 so far. I need to be quicker with the door when I let the dog in and out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Grabbing the chopsticks from my kitchen drawer to finally implement the years of training I have done with my racist caricature japanese master.

FutonForensic

bugs always fly through open doors. your mouth is a door for your face. open your mouth. bugs fly in. close mouth. no more bugs.

Stoner Sloth

Putty posted:

Grabbing the chopsticks from my kitchen drawer to finally implement the years of training I have done with my racist caricature japanese master.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

gotta close the door faster if you want to trap more bugs in your room

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

"ugh there's a bug in my room"

"only one? git gud newb"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FutonForensic posted:

bugs always fly through open doors. your mouth is a door for your face. open your mouth. bugs fly in. close mouth. no more bugs.

Giving mosquitoes the giga-succ to show them who the alpha male is.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

eat the bugs

Space Taxi
Train the dog to eat bugs. You'll solve the bug problem and save on pet food.

Stoner Sloth

Fill your room with spiders - problem solved.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

redm

Stoner Sloth posted:

Fill your room with spiders - problem solved.

sig by Manifisto

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
Literally covered in bugs at the moment. Its so unchill i cant hardly stand it.

The swarm has come to pester and annoy me.

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Eat the bugs

Goons Are Gifts

TVsVeryOwn posted:

eat the bugs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nazca posted:

eat the biggest of the bugs first to display dominance, then lick the bugs from your skin and cronch them up slowly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dip a stick in honey and rub it on yourself then way the bugs stuck to it

Gorilla mindset

Stoner Sloth

nazca posted:

In an unchill environment, a truly chill person must become so chill that the enviornment turns cooler of it's own accord.

What I'm saying OP is relax, let the swarm cover you without complaint until it decides to become your friend, feed it, teach it and then let it commit insect related crimes for you.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Op have you tried painting your room periwinkle and light blue and changing all labels to comic sans

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet

Stoner Sloth posted:

In an unchill environment, a truly chill person must become so chill that the enviornment turns cooler of it's own accord.

What I'm saying OP is relax, let the swarm cover you without complaint until it decides to become your friend, feed it, teach it and then let it commit insect related crimes for you.

While attempting this, one crawled in my Dr. Pepper, which I then drank.

Two birds with one stone?

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

Stoner Sloth

nazca posted:

While attempting this, one crawled in my Dr. Pepper, which I then drank.

Two birds with one stone?

:hfive:

Space Taxi
Somewhere on a bug's forum there's a post that reads:

There's a dog walking around on my porch right now. I need to be quicker with the door when I let my two kids in and out.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
i am being harried by a single fruit fly. knowing my psychological profile i will inevitably fall in love with it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

get a bunch of bugs on the floor and then roll around in them until you are completely covered in bugs and now you have your own armor

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

get a bunch of bugs on the floor and then roll around in them until you are completely covered in bugs and now you have your own armor

be sure to hoot and holler a bunch while doing this to soothe and calm the bugs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

have you tried oiling up your carapace with your glands secretions and then chittering madly while rubbing your mandible with your forelegs!

curse

heck
i take my husbands size 18 shoes to murder bugs
he can't see them and my cat is like ew a bug
and just runs away

thanks cat you're supposed to be a predator

BadTitude

Not so curious after the war.

my dog eats bugs?

Manifisto

lol but posted:

i am being harried by a single fruit fly. knowing my psychological profile i will inevitably fall in love with it

Space Taxi posted:

Somewhere on a bug's forum there's a post that reads:

There's a dog walking around on my porch right now. I need to be quicker with the door when I let my two kids in and out.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
1) Lie impossibly still
2) Wait three days
3) Allow all manner of insects to become accustomed to your presence
4) At this point you should be able to commune with them, and become their monarch (heh)

Goons Are Gifts

That's what I did, too.

Stoner Sloth

The Clowner posted:

1) Lie impossibly still
2) Wait three days
3) Allow all manner of insects to become accustomed to your presence
4) At this point you should be able to commune with them, and become their monarch (heh)

Ha! The Joke is on you this time, The Clowner, I tried this and just end up getting stung and bitten repeatedly*!!

*(particularly around the eyes, mouth, genitals and butt hole)

poverty goat

Theres a little spider living next to the door where the bugs get in every time I let the dogs out and she can stay as long as she wants because theres always a neat little pile of bug corpses right under her web

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poverty goat posted:

Theres a little spider living next to the door where the bugs get in every time I let the dogs out and she can stay as long as she wants because theres always a neat little pile of bug corpses right under her web

Fun fact: "corpses" refer only to human bodies. The word you're looking for is "carcasses."

poverty goat

more like "husks" when the spider is done with them

vanisher

The spider uses all parts of the bug

Manifisto

The Clowner posted:

Fun fact: "corpses" refer only to human bodies. The word you're looking for is "carcasses."

but does that apply to clowns? would it be more correct to say, "I murdered the clowner and mounted their lifeless corpse on a pike for all to see," or "I murdered the clowner and mounted their lifeless carcass on a pike for all to see"?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
rlly makes u think :thunk:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

vanisher posted:

Space Taxi
At this stage of the relationship, it's time to give the bugs their own house key. I know you've been bitten by bugs in the past but this fear of commitment isn't healthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

Space Taxi posted:

At this stage of the relationship, it's time to give the bugs their own house key. I know you've been bitten by bugs in the past but this fear of commitment isn't healthy.

also I love having lotsa spider frens around - they're cool to watch too! the first day I joined here one caught a big ol wolf spider and while I was taking a photo of it another one right next to it managed to grab a fly