Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
2020 is here, which means the internet is about to be flooded with shills and intelligence agencies. Obviously it’s great for the forum when a lot of people are posting, but overall i think it’s better not to have threads clogged up with weaponized memes posted by sauidi cyberwarriors and their domestic equivalents

I mean it’s totally cool if they lurk/emptyquote, but subtly encouraging the destruction of our great civilization through posting should be probateable at the very least. just my two cents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

subtly encouraging the destruction of our great civilization through posting should be probateable

gotta disagree with you on this part here

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa::synpa:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
death to America, OP

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
hmmm lotta defensive burners itt already. Or should I say... comrades..

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i'm going to commit electron interference in cspam

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

2020 is here, which means the internet is about to be flooded with shills and intelligence agencies. Obviously it’s great for the forum when a lot of people are posting, but overall i think it’s better not to have threads clogged up with weaponized memes posted by sauidi cyberwarriors and their domestic equivalents

I mean it’s totally cool if they lurk/emptyquote, but subtly encouraging the destruction of our great civilization through posting should be probateable at the very least. just my two cents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uHBFiAnpZs

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
no

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
We need to crack down on Russian bots!!!

Everyone on here that dislikes Marvel, Harry Potter and Star Wars, along with people who support Black Lives Matter (definitely a Russian front, not because they're being killed by cops and living in toilet bowl ghettos, it's all part of Putin's plan) and people who argue against supporting the Democratic nominee, Joe Biden. Bernie Sanders is very obviously a Russian patsy

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

if the consensus is that we give free reign to the AI bots who continually refine their algorithms in real time to produce more compelling content then that’s okay. i don’t want to go against the group

Maybe we could just agree to confine them to the Trump thread?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m an agent of the Kiribati government here to influence American elections

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

i have orders from moscow to shitpost on this forum until the fall of western civilization is assured.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
the NPC meme but for liberals

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:d2a:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

if the consensus is that we give free reign to the AI bots who continually refine their algorithms in real time to produce more compelling content then that’s okay. i don’t want to go against the group

Maybe we could just agree to confine them to the Trump thread?

How do we know you're not a bot

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

running counter-intelligence, I see

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hell no bitch

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Karl Barks posted:

How do we know you're not a bot

posting is a hall of infinite mirrors

Eventually the forums will be nothing but bots accusing each other of being bots

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:pawg:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I agree. This forum should be a safe place free from political shills and bots and dedicated to worthy discussion of all candidates, especially John Hickenlooper, who is by far the candidate in the position to beat Trump. Vote Hickenlooper folks

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

i'm loopy for Looper!

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
#loopered

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
is this the sarcastically titled thread where we discuss the various forms of electoral fraud we're involved in? sweet

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Man proposes, Russia disposes

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

really queer Christmas posted:

i have orders from moscow to shitpost on this forum until the fall of western civilization is assured.
i work for the chinese

Gitro
May 29, 2013
I think you should vote for valadmir putin in the next US election

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

im a paid agent of joseph stalin

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
pitching a modernized Mother Night miniseries where howard Campbell is a Putin Bot

hbo will eat that poo poo up, gonna get rich and buy low tax a spine

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I'm gigging for both Soros and Putin and can still barely pay the rent. Shills need to unionize (fist emoji)

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

GalacticAcid posted:

pitching a modernized Mother Night miniseries where howard Campbell is a Putin Bot

hbo will eat that poo poo up, gonna get rich and buy low tax a spine

There are many reasons to fight, but none to use Twitter, to imagine that God Almighty himself is tweeting with you

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

There are many reasons to fight, but none to use Twitter, to imagine that God Almighty himself is tweeting with you

:pusheen:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I pledge to not interfere with US elections until such time that payment is rendered to me in exchange for future services.

THIS MEANS YOU SOROS. WHERE'S MY MONEY?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the mod team will not sit back and allow russian infiltration, russian indoctrination, russian subversion, and the international russian conspiracy to sap and impurify our precious posting

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

im just doing my job OP but sure go off. very comradely of you :rolleyes:

Gitro
May 29, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

the mod team will not sit back and allow russian infiltration, russian indoctrination, russian subversion, and the international russian conspiracy to sap and impurify our precious posting

what if, and please understand this is purely hypothetical, you were paid money to allow it instead? if you feel this is off topic for the thread, please PM me and I will be happy to continue this discussion, but I think ti would be funny to imagine say $3 (USD or equivalent in your preferred currency) per post.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Ice cream, Mandrake. Children's ice cream.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
This thread SOMEHOW MYSTERIOUSLY :rolleyes: fell off the first page. Alright listen up, you clownfucks: the Forums algorithms are TRYING TO BURY the TRUTH about JULIAN ASSANGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Taintrunner posted:

death to America, OP

taintrunners right