Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

trash talking Grandma because she's out of gold bars on candy crush soda again and yelling at her that she's been owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

running my elite esports team of people who play Scrabble on Facebook 36 hours straight without breaks

bird.

Pulling out my nokia phone to play snake, "puzzle and dragon is cool and all but its watered down with so many colorful screens and mechanics. I mobile game for the pure unadulterated challenge and skill"

bird.

*sitting on the bus next to someone playing clash royale, pulling out my TI-83 and booting it up, mumbling loudly* "drat i forgot how immersive this text based adventure was..."

bird.

Tapping frantically on the smartphone screen with one hand, readying the paper towel to wipe off the finger sweat with the other, "couch. Your word, mom"

Goons Are Gifts

Waiter comes to our table, smashes the food on the table. "Sorry gentlemen, I need to run. My energy level on the idle game is dangerously high!" I hear him scream while panically running out of the restaurant

super sweet best pal

"I used to be the richest man in the world but I lost it all trying to pull a 6* event character. Spare some change? It's bound to pay out soon."

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Loling as I pull my collar ITT and start sweating as I am the only one who knows that mobile game esports are becoming a real thing

super sweet best pal

Camped in a sniper's nest overlooking the Pokemon Go gym I captured. I will protect it from the other teams at all cost.

Macnult

challenging my tinder matches to online chess

bird.

Putty posted:

Loling as I pull my collar ITT and start sweating as I am the only one who knows that mobile game esports are becoming a real thing

The biggest group in the gamer demographic is now largely mothers in their 30+s playing cell phone games, and you better Bet Your GODDAMN rear end that Cindy is not going to let some little scrub bitch like you or me show up her neighborhood in the sims

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Macnult posted:

lol

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

Macnult posted:

Same but on grindr and with checkers

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My katana lets all the lesser ones around me know that I am... the Fruit Ninja.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Putty posted:

I see we have ourselves a Words with No Friends man here

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hamjobs posted:

I see we have ourselves a Words with No Friends man here

:drat:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i resemble that remark

*tries to play 'qi' in scrabble and gets owned*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I didn't like this post after all

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 20:19 on May 28, 2019

google THIS

Bragging about my $/month ratio since it's basically the equivalent of a K/D ratio.

bird.

*pushing around a hot dog cart with a full pc set-up and a generator* "yeah i could hearthstone on a tablet or a pixel, but if you want to stack 5 animations at the tail end of the rope to eat into your opponents next turn, youve gotta bring the real power with you on the go"

bird.

google THIS posted:

Bragging about my $/month ratio since it's basically the equivalent of a K/D ratio.

*watching a kid put quarters into a toy vending machine* "hmm, an analogue player."

vanisher

Macnult posted:

Hitting too close to home

bradzilla

bragging about using credits from google rewards to fund in-app purchases

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Bret, is that u?

vanisher

Check this out

(Pulls out phone, going through photo folders)

"Oh, your kid do something cute again?"

What? No, check out this Pokemon I found, I took a screenshot of the battle.

"Hold on, that folder has over 2500 photos in it"

google THIS

Regaling people with gaming stories. I find myself using the phrase "and then I started tapping even faster" a lot.

vanisher

bradzilla posted:

bragging about using credits from google rewards to fund in-app purchases

Oh, skymiles? Heh. Listen when youre serious about gaming I'll show you some real tricks.

google THIS

You call yourself a serious mobile gamer? I bet you can't even say that at home.

We've been covering the trend of gamers taking to social mediums like Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook in recent days.

One gamer called Snapchat a video game where you get hit randomly on the head and face with a bullet and have to try to avoid being targeted again.

The man went on to say he can play games on his phone like Doom if necessary.

And it's all because of people that you meet on the internet who have a different take on what makes a truly "serious gamer".

This man on Snapchat had his eyes lit up because he knows what the future will hold. #courageous #fame

And what does the 'serious gamer' get himself into when playing games?

This gamer, in full-on "serious mode", says:

You know, you guys just play video games. It's just a way to entertain yourself. In our environment, the best video games are the ones with a bit of substance. They offer real interaction and can be a lot of fun. You are constantly competing for these kinds of experiences — which helps you feel like someone has invested in you. In other words, there's definitely a payoff. So it gives you a sense of accomplishment. It really does. It's also a wonderful

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just hit level 669 in candy crush soda and my mom isn't speaking to me anymore

vanisher

google THIS posted:

You call yourself a serious mobile gamer? I bet you can't even say that at home.

We've been covering the trend of gamers taking to social mediums like Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook in recent days.

One gamer called Snapchat a video game where you get hit randomly on the head and face with a bullet and have to try to avoid being targeted again.

The man went on to say he can play games on his phone like Doom if necessary.

And it's all because of people that you meet on the internet who have a different take on what makes a truly "serious gamer".

This man on Snapchat had his eyes lit up because he knows what the future will hold. #courageous #fame

And what does the 'serious gamer' get himself into when playing games?

This gamer, in full-on "serious mode", says:

You know, you guys just play video games. It's just a way to entertain yourself. In our environment, the best video games are the ones with a bit of substance. They offer real interaction and can be a lot of fun. You are constantly competing for these kinds of experiences — which helps you feel like someone has invested in you. In other words, there's definitely a payoff. So it gives you a sense of accomplishment. It really does. It's also a wonderful

lmbo

ArbitraryTA
just got my 800th chicken dinner in tetris 99

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet

BrownianMotion posted:

*pushing around a hot dog cart with a full pc set-up and a generator* "yeah i could hearthstone on a tablet or a pixel, but if you want to stack 5 animations at the tail end of the rope to eat into your opponents next turn, youve gotta bring the real power with you on the go"

I am literally going to install hearthstone and build a deck around this.

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

When you were partying, I studied the Nokia N-Gage. When you were having premarital sex, I mastered Sidetalkin'.

Space Taxi
Ordered the Pro Elite X300 gaming toilet seat with LED lights

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 01:45 on May 29, 2019

ArbitraryTA
nothing can top my turboexpress for playing the latest in arcade hits

bird.

the most...byob game...

can't wait to see u all at the 2021 invitational

google THIS

BrownianMotion posted:

the most...byob game...

(humblebrag voice) Yeah, my gaming rig is gel cooled and has 8 snores with 800 threads. I'm thinking of upgrading to 1200 though, and alarm clocking it to 3.9 snugglehertz.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can walk with my head high knowing that none of these other scrubs on the bus can match my high score at sudoku.

super sweet best pal

Carries a heavy backpack around everywhere

"You like my power bank? This baby can power the phone for a whole week before recharging."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

BrownianMotion posted:

the most...byob game...

Well I sleep 37 hours every day so I'm sure to win! Take that mom I'm not sleeping away my life, I've been training for this game.