Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Cabbit posted:

It's like I always say: ACAWLTB (All Cops Are Worth Less Than Boxes).
Box is property, which is the reason cops exist (to defend property)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

clone on the phone posted:

Thanks for the IO info guys. I think I will wait until I can craft the 30+ IOs. I guess I should use SO enhancements until then though?
If you're doing huge group activities you probably can just slot in whatever garbage you pick up and ride the train. If you're soloing you probably want to at least put in some DOs now and then.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

I remember I was playing live when they introduced ED so it wasn't just "5 dam/1 acc for everything forever" and oh man I dimly remember a deep, juicy vein of salt. Such as we may not see again until someone else makes a change in a video game!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

How come sometimes my temp powers, like Sands of Mu, are blanked out in Summer Blockbuster... and sometimes, they are not?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Jazerus posted:

sometimes your leader disabled temp powers to increase the rewards and sometimes they didn't
It varies wildly! Like last night when I ran - an exciting adventure, I'll add, when one of the four people in the group is an Illusion/Empathy honest healer - I had them locked out through the first boss in the heist, then they worked for the rest of heist, and then they didn't work at all for Rome Town.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Spanish Matlock posted:

I'm trying to figure out the spines/fire farm situation and like I'm in the 20s but I xp boosted there so I don't have any inf. Like I've heard I'm supposed to slot this dude out with IOs but I don't know how that poo poo works. Ultimately, I made the dude so I can farm influence for my other dudes, because I heard that is a thing.

Honestly, I don't care that much about min maxing my dudes, I'm mostly here to do cool things for fun, but it's not simple to jump right into the powerlevellling farm game.
If you do the summer blockbuster once you should get a unique enhancement that sells for millions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

See I could see having a semi ironic 'Fifth Column' celebration, especially if it was in a series with the Skulls and Crey or whatever, but I feel as though celebrating Hitler's birthday puts you over a certain line.

Have they gotten verified on X.com, the everything site?