Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!

boxen posted:

Is there a costume option of the head of your character being a brain in a jar, Clockwork King style? I was fiddling around last night and couldn't find one, but I've seen at least one screenshot with that.

Yep, totally is!

It comes without eyes, with eyes, and as a straight up empty tank like someone else mentioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

I want hats as an option for non-standard heads. Let me put a baseball cap on my brain-in-a-jar. Let me put a top hat and monocle on the fish man.

Let me use the Spectrum skin with all clothing options! It really bothers me that I cannot.

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

WELL, I hope this means I can make someone with double peg legs!

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

I had similar luck hopping on to Homecoming a while back. I got VERY lucky and took home a generous 3rd place that wound up funding a lot of characters. The funny thing is I recall people being a tad upset because it was just a plain business suit with the crystal ball head named “Sphere of Influence,” but I apparently made the guy running belly laugh for a minute.

The money was nice, but being told about the laughs made my day.

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

S.D. posted:

probably too late, but how about "Doc Chill Pill"

You could also try Dr. Cool Ampoule.